Everybody's Gonna Be Happy

October 8,2013

I'm going to tell you the tale of 4 young girls who found their way in the world together. They were inseparable and did everything together. Their life was perfect and those who knew them loved them.
They didn't think they would have to ever separate until...

"Hey guys!" A smile appeared on 3 young girls faces as their friend came running across the street.
"I'm sorry I was late! My brother held me up!" The youngest of the four panted as she placed her hands on her knees. "Nah, it's okay!" Giving her a huge thump in the back "we only arrived too! You're just really fast Ayami!"
Hearing those words Ayami giggled.
"Um. Hi hello but let's go or else we'll actually be late!"
"Okay Mia! We're not all hurrying here! We'll arrive on time anyways"

Now you see, Reina was there care free leader who always had everything under control. Well, almost everything. All of them had concluded that Reina was much more childish than Ayami and she was only 11 years old.
The weather was getting much colder and all of them had huge coats on with large scarves.

"I love this weather! It's much better than summer! Summer is way too... hot" Mia wrapped herself up and started to walk through the orange and red leaves that had drifted onto the sidewalk.
Walking along they smiled at each other and laughed.
"I wish I could go to school with you guys..."
They looked at her for a while and Karin raised an eyebrow "What do you mean?"
"Eh!? Nothing! I just meant that I wished that I was uh... the same age as you guys.. You guys are 13 and Reina, your birthday is in 2 weeks! You'll be 14! I'm only 11.."
They looked at each other while Ayami glanced up at them and sighed.
Karin gave her a huge grin and said "Ayami. Whether or not you're the same age as us or not. You are our friend! Together, we'll always be happy!"
"That's right! No matter what happens we'll be there for you and always supporting you!" Reina squeezed her

Ayami smiled at them but deep within not everybody was happy because she knew, that before the middle of the next year, she would rarely see their happy faces.

"You guys are the best." She said and with a small whisper she said "you'll do great without me."