Chapter 10

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I looked at my phone and seen the time. HOLY SHIT 11 o'clock. I ran to my door and seen it was the boys."You guys are here early." They walked in and sat on the couch. "Jerri said we had to come and wake you up." I nodded my head and gabbed some yoga shorts and slipped them on, I tied the big shirt in a know and through my hair into a messy bun. "Thats hot." Jai said laughing. "I know thanks." I threw a pillow at him and laughed. "well the rest of them are gonna be here in 5 hours what should we do.?" We all decided on watching movies until it was time. 4 came and everyone showed up except for Jc. We all just layed around and talked about the concert and mahogany and carter were dancing around the room. Nash was vining as usual with Cam and the rest were just talking. 5 came and I had to get in the shower. "alright you guys I gotta take a shower and everyone's gotta change. I'll hurry and then ya'll can get ready." Beau and the boys said they'll head back to their house to get dress, The magcon boys were gonna go down to their rooms they rented and Mahogany said she'd stay here with me. I jumped in the shower and washed my hair and body.I heard Mahogany put some music and her and I started screaming the lyrics.I finished and wrapped myself in a robe and my hair in a towel. Mahogany must of let Peanut and Kyle in cause they were setting all the stuff up on the counters. "Oh hey you guys!" I hugged everyone and let my hair out the towel."Hair or make up first?" Kyle smiled pointing to him."Joey said big hair tonight so thats what he's gonna get." First he blowed dried my hair and then started teasing it. Mahogany as getting in the shower.

   After my hair was done it was huge. It was teased and straight then Kyled pulled into a ponytail. "alright make up time." Peanut said sitting my down in his chair." He was grabbing the foundation and sticking it on a beauty blender. At this time mahogany was done and was doing her make up. The boys came from their rooms and into mine and so did the Janoskians and the O2L boys."Kian!!! Andrea!!!" I hugged them and they said even though they weren't gonna be in the show because they couldn't make it for rehersals they were gonna be front row cheering us on. Peanut was done with my makeup and let me tell you. When he said neon he meant it. Bright pink lips neon green eyeshadow it was amazing! I hugged him and went to go change into first outfit. "Can someone get the door?" I yelled from the bathroom. I slipped on the neon green bottoms and then the neon pink bandeau and then stepped in to the lace I was wearing.I brushed my teeth and re aplied the lipstick. Put some deoderant on and sprayed some perfume on.I walked out to where everyone was and Jc was there. I just hugged him and slipped on some sandals to walk to the limo in.

         *Jc's P.O.V.*

     I knocked on Aj's room door and Matthew answered the door."Hey is everyone here?" Matt nodded his head. "Good I need to ask everyone a favor." Thank god Aj was still in the bathroom. "I need to talk to you guys. Aj and I got into an argument,kind of, and I want her to talk to me again. I was wondering after Aj and Beau's solo dance could you guys play Stand by me by Prince Royce and Mahogany your good with the techy stuff do you think you shut the lights off and then play the song and wait for me to come on stage and then shut them back on?" I looked around the room waiting for a reply."Yes"s! filled the room."Shhhh I don't want Aj to know." I got up from hearing the bathroom door open and there she was. In her costume. God she looked so good. She came up and hug me and then went to her closet. We all walked out the hotel room after grabbing everything and then went to the limo.

    *Aj's P.O.V.*

   I sat all the way in the back of the limo facing everyone and watched everyone pile in. It went Me(to my right) Luke,aaron,Carter,Daniel,Kian and Andrea. Bye the two doors it was Mahogany by the window Jc in the middle and Ricky next to him. To my left it was Jai,James,Beau,Matthew,Nash, Cameron,Shawn,Connor Trevor and Sam on the floor. Haha.Everyone was talking except for me. I didn't really want to talk right now. I looked down from my phone and seen I had a text message from connor

:Con Da Bon:

  Jc likes you;)

I looked at connor and then back at my phone.

  :To Con Da Bon:

No he doesn't you seen the girl he was with when stayed the night.

  I looked back at Connor and he winked at me. I looked at Jc and he looked away.We arrived at the stage and everyone piled out the car. I was the last one to get out. I followed behind and went straight to my dressing room to sit everything down. I walked out and seen Jc was walking down the hall. He came beside me and tried holding my hand but I pulled away."You look good by the way." I nodded as a sign of thank you and just kept walking but alittle faster. I went to wear Joey was. "E.T's first But the Janoskians are gonna bring you on." I waited for them to start announcing everything.Then it was time. My dreams are finally coming true touring with the Janoskians and having all these wonderful people with me.I pointed to Joey for him to turn on the mic.I walked out "How Is L.A?" The hole crowd was screaming.I started singing and dancing and finsihing up the dance. After the dance the crowd went crazy! It was outfit change so The Magcon boys went out and done their thing while I was getting ready fro Beau and I's solo dance. I got into my shorts from hollister and my neon orange bikini top.Peanut wipe off the crazy eyeshadow and done a smokey eye with bright blue contacts.I walked by Beau and held his arm"Don't be nervous. It's just like rehersal." we walked on stage but couldn't see anything. Beau sat in the chair and I straddled him like I did in rehersal.The lights came on and we started doing our thing.Middle of the song when we were standing and he had to touch me. I was thinking Jc when him and I were dancing in his backyard. End of the song came and Beau was on top of me then the lights went off."What's going on?" I asked Beau while he was pulling me up from the floor.

  Then The lights came back on and I saw Jc. Next thing ya Stand By Me was playing. Jc walked to me and put my arms around his neck and we started dancing like we did in the backyard."I'm sorry." Jc whispered in my ear. I nodded my head "Sing to me Jc." He laughed in my ear and started singing to me.I love Jc. Was it true that he liked me? I don't know but I hope so. After the dance the crowd went ten times crazier. I looked at Jc and he looked right at me. And then our lips met. It all felt right like this was suppose to happen."I waited so long to do that." I hugged Jc and walked off stage with him.

 It was the end of our concert and we were all having fun doing the dance.After the dance the people in the front row were yelling "JJ JJ JJ JJ!" Jc walked over to me and whispered in my ear "I gues that's our ship name." I looked at him and smiled.We walked off stage and into the back where everyone was pooped. "Aj!"Jc said walking up to me. I turned around and faced him "Would you be my girlfriend?" I nodded and jumped on him. I hugged him so tight. I finally have him. I love this kid soo much. Jc laughed and pulled me into him tighter. I stopped hugging him and looked at him. "Why are you crying?" I asked wiping his face that had tears on them. "Cause your officialy mine." I kissed Jc.

  It's like a fairytale book. But not every story has a happy ending. Im happy mine did though.

     AUTHORS NOTE: Do you guys want a part 2? Let me know I'll be glad to make one:)