Prologue

July 4, 2028 

"Got damn Ma, look at you looking all sexy and shit." Shawn said giving me a compliment. I bit my lip as I seen his dick getting hard through his basketball shorts.

"Why thank you baby." I gave him a kiss on the lips. I felt his hands creep down to my ass and he squeezed it. "Baby no, our guests will be here at any minute." I said through our kisses.

"Man fuck them. This is more important." He backed me into the wall and picked me up by my thighs. I can't deny that he got me horny as hell right now.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held onto my thighs and I wrapped my arms around his neck. As we engaged in a steamy make out session, I could hear our doorbell ringing.

"Ba-baby, somebody i-is at the door." I was stuttering over my words due to Shawn lips attacking my neck. He sunk his teeth so far in my skin that I got more turn on from the pain than actually feeling hurt by him biting me.

"Lexi, got it." He mumbled. Well it seems like he's not going to stop so I might as well enjoy this quickie.

I felt Shawn push the bottom of my swimsuit aside and stuck not one but two fingers inside of me. I instantly became wetter and let out a small whimper.

"You think I'ma let you walk out this room with this tight ass swimsuit on? Got your ass out and everything." He said as he pump his fingers in and out of me.

"I-I was go w-wear a cover up." I could feel myself about to cum so I bit my bottom lip and dug my nails into the back of his neck so that I could control myself from screaming. Shawn slowly took his two fingers out of me as my orgasm subsided.

"Taste good as hell." I heard him say. I chuckled and brought his face to mine so that I could kiss him. As we were tongue kissing I could taste myself and he wasn't lying. I did taste damn good.

Things were getting back hot and I could feel him trying to release his dick from his shorts but that was soon interrupted when there was banging at our bedroom door.

"Mom! Shawn! Nana and Grandma Gloria said bring y'all asses outside." Lexi shouted from the other side.

Shawn smacked his lips and put me down, "Ain't this some bullshit." I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. I got mine off so I was good. "Don't laugh, this shit ain't funny. You got your nut."

"That's why it's funny."

"Whatever, I'ma get mine tonight so I'm not go even trip." I rolled my eyes and grab a wet wipe to clean myself up. I didn't need to go outside and be around a bunch of people feeling all sticky.

Once I was cleaned up, I put on my cover up and headed to the backyard where Shawn and I were hosting a Fourth of July barbeque.