Can't wait to meet you

The girls got home at 12 p.m.  "Damn." Brianna said slamming the door behind her. "Yeah." said Autumn as Lilly said "EW!" Autumn rolled her eyes and asked "Lilly?" The girl in question raised an eyebrow. "You do realize damn isn't a bad word after you get out of elementary, right?" Lilly answered with "Yeah, I know I just like saying 'Ew!'" Autumn rolled her eyes again. "I don't know about you two, but I'm going to sleep." Brianna proclaimed in a loud voice, as she dramatically threw her self on the couch. "Hell yeah!" Autumn yelled, as if someone just asked if she wanted to go to a party of ambiverts, since she was one herself.

********************************************************************

The girls woke up about 30 minutes before work and changed into their night uniforms "We need to return the clothes of energy draining to the boss." Autumn said, holding up the waitress uniform she got earlier. "We can't do it tonight cuz he won't be there." Lilly informed the other girls. "Well let's go ahead and get to work!" Brianna said. "Kaaaay!" Autumn said as she got in the front passenger seat. "No fair!" Brianna said. Lilly got  in the driver seat. "You got to be up front last time, Brianna." Lilly pointed out. "Fine." Brianna said in an angered voice and crossed her arms over her chest after getting into the back seat. Autumn did I silent fist pump, like 'yus!' the girls got to work in no time at all. They went to the office and got settled. They muted the call instantly, they brought the same bags as the other night. They also brought some extra under their eyes; Lilly's however were less noticeable. (Lilly is so pretty.) Something crappy happened at about 1:30 a.m.: Autumn had to pee. The animatronics were all to one side of the pizzeria at the moment and the bath room was on the opposite side so Autumn brought a baseball bat (that I failed to mention earlier) just in case. Autumn made her way to the bath room without any trouble. As she finished peeing she heard someone clobbering around, she didn't hear metal but it could still be someone who snuck in. She realized that she had left her phone in the office;Crap! she thought. She had no way of calling the other girls to see if she even heard their ring tones. She picked up the bat and tried to breathe as quite as possible. She silently undid the lock on the stall door with the bat ready to swing. She undid the door quickly and smashed the bat into the first moderately humanoid thing she saw. The person fell to the floor and she realized it was a boy with bear ears on his head, with a top hat in the middle; it was dark but she could tell he had dark hair. He cradled his head in his hands as the girl scolded him in a whisper yell"If you're going to break in at least go to the boys' bathroom!" He muttered something she could not hear; "What?!" she demanded. "You're the one breaking in!" he whisper yelled back. "Bish! How?" She asked confused and pissed at the boy.  "This is my pizzeria!" He yelled,  quite enraged. "Oh hell!" she said as she passed out and hit the floor.