Cash The Dinner Party

Jerome's POV

I smiled as Brice and Seto came out all dressed up nicely i smiled "Looking nice" I said seto rolled his eyes and we sat on the couch waiting for everyone.

"So before you know.. corona was attacked how was everything?" I asked awkwardly

"Well, We where OK.. i mean" Brice started but stopped and looked at seto "It was OK.. Even though we barley ever spent time together" Brice mumbled Seto leaned into Brice and hugged him I smiled and grabbed Mitch's Hand "So how long have the two of you been a thing?" Seto said.

I looked at Mitch as he blushed and looked away i chuckled "its been a recent thing" I smiled.

"Aww that's adorable" Brice said we all chuckled. There was a knock at the door and Mitch stood up walking to the door I was shocked he would never do that!

He opened the door and Ashlee, Sky, Ty, Bodil, Tyler, Husky, Ian, Bash all walk in looking elegant "Looking nice" I said getting up from the couch. All of us laugh and Brice and seto get up and we all walk to the castle ready for the night of our life's!

Preston's POV

I was running through the woods i had to get out of Dunbroch she told me to find Bodil and Tyler, I stopped dead in my tracks when i heard people screaming I climbed the tree closest to me, I get to the top branch as 3 people run I saw carefully and it was the triplets "Harris, Hubert, Hamish!!" whispered yell all three of them look up at me "Boys climb up here" they look around and one by one they climb to my branch.

"Boys how did you escape?" I whispered They looked at me and showed me a map of the kingdom they pointed to the cells and the underground tunnel "Our sis told us to leave and to find you" Hurbert said i nodded and kept looking at the map.

on the left far side i saw the docks "We need to get to the boats" I whispered "We cant there are to many of them walking around" Hamish whispered, I let out a frustrated sigh "I guess where tree climbing" I said standing up I look at the boys as they stood up i jumped to the closest tree next to us and  I looked back at them and nodded all three of them looked at each other and they jumped i smiled we can do this we can make it to Arendell.

Mitch's POV

We reach the castle and we go in Anna and Elsa come down from the top room and we all bow I could hear Elsa chuckled "You guys don't have to do that" I stood up and smiled Jerome grabbed my hand "Think of this of a night of all of us hanging out and talking" Elsa said "come on!" Anna said happily grabbing my hand and taking us to the grand ball room where we where going to eat.

It was amazing it had a large table with a fireplace there was allot of flowers of all colors all over the place but what made my interest where the ice flowers i walked up to one and touched it I was in awe when the flower grew more because of my touch.

"what are they" I mumbled

"Those are Ice Lilly's and they grow only with love, happiness and affection" Elsa said " I can show you how to make some later" she said i smiled and i nod and walk over to the table and we all sit down all of us on both sides of the table and Anna and Elsa in the ends.

to tell the the truth i was scared to death about being here but i know with Jerome and all my Friends here with me that ill be OK. Jerome grabs my hand and i smile.

Preston's POV

We reached the boat, ya we had to fight a few of them and yes i did get hurt and so did the boys but we did make it out in one piece and now we had to sail to Arendelle the boys fell asleep and i don't blame them we had to go through allot just to get this boat and they where beaten prity good so I'm glad they could fall asleep.

it was dark and cold, i didn't know if they were coming for us or if they knew that we escaped i was terrified that we would get caught and we would get tutored but i had to do this for the king and the queen and for Merida I had to save them from Him!

I sighed and looked at the sky up at the moon and i look down and i saw Arendelle i smiled and i woke up the boys we made it in the clear and i sighed and smiled "Don't worry Merida im coming back for you!"

Jerome's POV

I laughed as i took a bite of my raw fish "No really" I said looking at Mitch "All of us during the winter we pretended to look like ice statures with snow that flowed from our arms" I said "And it was just me" Mitch smiled all of us laughed.

"So that was all Bodils idea?" Anna said and bodil nodded laughing, making us all laugh

"Mitch, Jerome your Friends seem very nice" Elsa said and me and Mitch look at each other and we nodded "Ya where glad that we have them as Friends" I said looking at them they all smiled and nodded.

Elsa was about to say something when one of the guards came in and interrupted her Elsa stood up and walked off with the guard they talked for a bit and we all looked at each other a bit confused and Elsa gasped and nodded we all looked at each other even Anna was.

The guards left and Elsa sat down and we all looked at her "we have a problem" she mumbled as the doors open and Preston comes in with the 3 princes of Dunbroch we all look at each other in shocked why was Preston here with them? 

What the hell is going on?! 

HEY FINALLY A CHAPTER FOR THIS ONE XD I APPARENTLY GOT BUSY XD AND I JUST GOT BACK FROM A MOTHER DAUGHTER DAY WITH MY MUM FOR MOTHERS DAY XD 

SO IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO TO MAKE ME A HAPPY BACCA ^_^

LOVE YOU GUYS <3 

BIEEEEE