Chapter 4

Ryan's POV

As soon as the bell rang I walked out of the auditorium with Derrick and walked towards the cafeteria. The cafeteria was pretty awesome it had small stalls of Starbucks, Taco Bell etc

I spotted Lucya and a blonde next to her, whom I asumed was Anna and started walking towards them.

'Hey Lucy!'

'Hey Ryan'

'Do you mind if my friend Derrick joins us'

She looked at Anna who gave a nod with a smile.

'Yup sure' she looked towards Derrick and gave him a smile.

'So this is my friend Anna'

'Hey guys' Anna said with a warm smile.

We settled down.

'So guys what do you all plan to eat?' Derrick asked.

'I don't know, I guess Taco Bell' Anna said

'Fine with me' Lucy said

'Then Taco Bell it is' I said

After eating lunch we still had 20 minutes before the next period, that is the football tryouts started. All four of us had bonded quite well especially Derrick and Anna.

'Do you'll wanna have ice-cream?' I asked pointing at the Baskin Robbins counter. I know Baskin Robbins counter at school, well that why this is the school for rich spoilt kids or maybe I should say rich spoilt hotties.

'Yeah I don't mind' Anna said.

'Neither do I' Lucy said.

'Bro I guess we should give it a miss because after lunch are the football tryouts.'

'Wait, you'll are giving a shot at the football tryouts?' Lucy asked.

'Yup, and yes Derrick I think you are right, we'll give it a miss'

'Fine then Anna come with me let's buy it'

'Yeah let's go'

'Anna shall I bring the ice-cream for you?' Derrick asked.

Are you serious??? Why would he do that. I did what naturally came to me at this sentence.

I laughed.

I laughed real hard.

'What man, just asking'

'Ok man I'll come with you Lucy you sit down'

'Ok' the girls said giggling.

While walking towards the counter, I couldn't stop myself so I asked Derrick.

'Dude so you have a thing for Anna?'

'No dude, I just met her.'

'Ok' I said

We bought the ice creams and walked towards the table when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

'Hey, hottie' said a red head girl in an ultra mini skirt. Well sadly for her I hated slutty girls, I wasn't the player kinda guy, but many girls did fall for me.

'Hi, whoever you are'

Derrick who had already reached the table and called out my name.

'Ryan, come here dude we are waiting'

I started walking towards the table, when suddenly the same girl pulled me closer to her and started cupping my face with her hands.

I pushed her and told her.

'Bitch, what's wrong with you?'

'Nothing I thought we could like you know'

'What hook up, well never you slutty bitch'

I reached the table

'Dude that was so funny' Derrick said laughing hard. The girls also were laughing.

'Ryan, do you even know who she is?' Anna asked me.

'Umm, no' I said with a blank face.

'She is Sarah Georges, the Queen B of our old school. Major slut, major arrogance because her parents own some hotel chain in Las Vegas.'

'Thought as much, I hate such kind of girls' I said

'I think she has first time experienced what you did to her because she looks really mad' Lucy said.

'Who cares bro, anyways you guys wanna come to my house after school, you know to hang out so that we can know each other better?' I asked.

'I don't mind' Derrick said.

'Yeah it'll be fun' Anna said.

The only one left to answer was Lucy so I looked towards her.

'Umm, I don't know' she said.

'Cmon Luce it'll be cool' Anna said, thank god Anna was there or else I doubt Lucy would have agreed.

'Ok' she said hesitantly.

The bell rang and we got up and Derrick and I started walking towards the Football ground where a bunch of guys had accumulated. I did recognize some of them, they were the popular jocks in our old school. Oh how I hated hanging out with them.

'So you ready?' Derrick asked me.

'Yeah dude let's kick some balls' I told him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys don't forget to do the drill that I taught you earlier 😜😜😜😜