Chapter 3

Ryan's POV

Yeah luck was definitely on my side, she was my partner for the first semester. I really wanted to be her friend. She seemed like a sweet girl and above all she was gorgeous, with her glossy brown hair and her greenish-grey eyes and her perfect sense of style she surely did look hot.

'So I guess we're partners then' I told her.

'Yup' she said walking towards our seat.

The rest of the Science period went boring as the teacher, Mr Hyde was very weird and he too knew about my reputation.

The bell rang and we went out of the class.

'So my next class is P.E, so I'll meet you at lunch?' She asked me.

'Yup'

'Cool then I'll introduce you to my friend Anna also.'

'Cool'

She then walked towards her P.E class. My next class for Theatre. I know a guy like me doing theatre sounds weird but theatre is something which opens my Mind and makes me feel calm.

I walked towards Theatre, I saw which was the current play and realized it was the famous Peter Pan. I was determined to get a role, actually a specific role and that role was of Captain Hook not Peter Pan.

As I sat in the auditorium, I saw a guy next to me.

'Hey dude' he said putting his hand forward.

'Sup dude' I said shaking his hand.

'My names Derrick'

'Ryan'

'So what role you auditioning for?'

'Captain Hook' I said.

'Oh I'm auditioning for Peter Pan'

'Goodluck man'

'So you look quite the football jock type, how are you doing drama?' He asked.

'Well I can ask you the same question'

'Yep, I am trying out for football as well, the selections are after lunch, drama is just my passion'

'Nice dude, actually bro, cause our opinions match. Even I'm giving a shot at the football tryouts after lunch'

'Nice bro, so how you like the new school so far?'

'Ok, I do miss my bros back there in my old school but my parents wanted me to come to this school. Anyways I found a friend sorta. Her name's Lucy, you can join us for lunch if you want bro'

'Sure dude'

'Ryan Williams' the drama teacher announced.

'Best of luck dude'

'Thanks man'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you'll liked this chappy it was all about bromance (in the friendship manner strictly)

So guys I'm Amanda and I'm gonna teach you all a drill which you all are gonna do after reading every chappy! (I know chappy sounds like flappy😜)

So the drill is~

1) VOTE

2) COMMENT

3) FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊