He says i love you for the first time

Tom- one day when you suggested having a disney movie marathon his face light up "that's the best idea ever I love you!" He blurted "you do?!" You say with a grin bigger than the Cheshire Cat! He nods whist turning a bright shade of red and looks at the floor playing with his fingers."I love you to!" You whisper resting you forehead on his. Then he looks you directly in the eyes and kisses you lovingly then the kiss is separated by two huge smiles!

Danny- you were coming out of the school gates to meet your best friend Danny in your special meeting spot. When he saw you his happy cheerful look turned to a look of concern and worry. "Oh my god! At you ok? What happened!"Danny says as he brings a hand up to the large bruise on your face "oh it's nothing common let's go ." You say batting his hand away wanting to leave the hell of a high school. "No y/n , tell m what's happened please?"Danny said grabbing your wrist so you couldn't walk away. "It was them again wasn't it!?" Danny half yelled referring to the group of boys that bullied you almost on a daily basis. "It doesn't matter I want to go now." You say trying to walk away but Danny's firm grip doesn't let you budge an inch. "It does matter! tell me, now!" Danny said anger building up inside of him and his face going red in fury! "Why do you care any way!" You yell back "because I bloody love you!" He yells. He never said that to you before not even in a friendly way you never new he shared the strong feelings you had for him! You stop trying to brake free and look at him shocked for a moment and then you bring you lips up to his and escape from all the drama of school life.

Harry- your sitting in between his legs on the drum stool. "Nice and steady." He says holding your hand over the drum stick and hitting in on to the drum. " ok , good now try it by yourself ." Harry says then you try and mess it up completely and groan in frustration."it's ok just try again!" Harry says calmly "grrr no! Ill never get it!" You moan getting up , before you old go any where you feel strong muscular arms wrap round your waist and pull you back on to he seat. " you can do it I know you can because I love you" he says kissing you softly on the check. You turn your head to face him and smile. You kiss him passionately on the lips then say " I love you to!" He then pulls you close to him for another fiery kiss then pulling away to say "go on one last try!"

Dougie- you are skate boarding along side your boyfriend Dougie then suddenly your wheel gets caught on a small rock which sends you flying off you skate board! Dougie rushes to you straight away "are you ok? Are you hurt?" Dougie says calmly yet conserned. "Erm I don't know I can't move my leg!" You say and try to move your leg but you cry in pain. " oh god! It will be fine I'm here" he says pulling you head to his chest as you stain his t-shirt with tears of pain. "Shsh ,It's ok can you try and stand up then ill carry you home?" He asks. You manage to push yourself up with dougie's help and grab on to his neck for support then Dougie carries you home bridal style kissing your head every so often " thank you doug I don't know what I'd do with our you!" You say as he places you with care of the sofa " oh it's fine. I love you." He says quietly " I love you to!" You say keening in for a loving kiss.

Hope you liked these! Pls comment vote or what ever if you like them and want o see more! Thanks for reading! -Lowri xxxx