Once upon a time....

Im thinking of making this in to a mini seres what do you think? its like a fairy tale themed thinggy hopew you like it, lowri xxxx

Tom- you were roming through the mystical forest you were warned by many to stay clear from but you being the courious pesant girl of the villige, something cought your eye and you decided to venture that way following your instincts and couriousity. they only go and lead you to the deepest darkest part of the forest with the throns and thissles snatching at your dress and creating scary shadows on the dirt path. In the deepest darkest part of the forest just like ledged had it , stood a big tall mysterious castle with gargoils and rewins. It looked so abandoned, sad and dark. Thats what drew you to it. Who lived there? is there still some one living there? only one way to find out! you stumble up to the giant steel gate, the wind pushes it open suddenly. You make your way up to the door and clashes of thunder and lightning aper apove you stantleing you. Your hand clutches the door knocker on the rusted door . no one answers but the door swings open you take a step inside and it slams behind you. " h- hello? anybody there?" you stutter out as you take in the dark scene around you.you here the sound of an old grand piano playing a ballad but it stops and you here shuffling " up here." a husky distant voice replies. you look up and see the outline of a stranger. " what brings you here!?" the voice asks. " erm im not quite sure." you confess. "well you must be cold. sit by the fire place." and as soon as that escaped his lips a spark on the fire place in the next room caught light.  " oh thank you." you go in to what seems to be the living room, but it is grand and royal like unlike the things you were used to. " whats your name?" the voice says from behind you casusing you to turn around afraid of what you might see considering there were stories of the castle being held by a visious beast who tor any thing and every thing apart. But you turned to reply to be greeted by a handsome prince. well he looked like a prince to you any way. with his glasses siting on the rim of his nose and his hair perfectly quiffed off his face. a long deep red cape fell from his shoulders and to the floor. " i - i am y/n." you say taking in his features. "oh well im thomas." he says a smile creeping apon his lips. "you know you shouldnt be this deep in to the forest." he says. you nod shyly. " im glad you did though." thomas says. " you are?" he just nods in reply. "come with me." you follow him through the shady halls of the castle. "something tells me you love to read?" he says. " I LOVE IT!" you smile. " how did you know?!" you gasp. "hmm ... uhh the backet full of books gives it away!" he laughs. " oh haha!" you follow him further to a libury full of books of every geounra imagineable. "wow..."you gasp. " you like it?" he asks. " its amazing i could stay here forever....."