Again

Jack's POV~

It's been two weeks since I fired Mark and broke up with him. I broke up with him because I didn't want my baby or me to be killed. I cry myself to sleep every night but tonight I'm taking Tim to a restaurant that has an entertainment stage. It's his birthday so I kind of have to. I sigh as we sit down. The instrument players come out and then their singer comes out. It's Mark. His smile is forced and the bags under his eyes clearly visible. I see Mason at a small table near us watching carefully. The music starts and he starts to sing. He sings our song from before Mason and Tim came around. It really is him.

We order and start to eat as the songs continue. He-...... He really did care about me. I sigh as he starts to sing the song he would sing whenever I would feel down.

I put my hand on my stomach as I feel guilty. I should have let him explain. The last song starts and I feel as if I need to talk to him.

"Thank you." Mark says before they all walk off.

Me and Tim finish and leave. I see Mark just looking up at the stars, tears slipping down his cheeks.

"Tim, stay here a moment." I say and he nods.

I walk over to him and hug him. I can tell he's surprised.

"Just be quiet and accept my apology."I say and he starts to hug back.
"I already forgave you because I know why."
"No you don't."
"You were scared."
"Yes but I didn't want-...... my baby to get hurt."
"Your... baby?" He asks and he pulls away so he can look at me.
"I'm pregnant Mark, with your child. A-Again."
"Again?"
"Mason and Tim were first."

He then lifts my face up and kisses me. I melt into his grasp. When he pulls away our foreheads stay together.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me."
"You're not mad? I thought you would have killed me."
"Why would I kill you?"
"Uhm."
"Oh Yeah."
"But, why wouldn't you kill me? You did it to......... her."
"Amy was a twisted, cheating bitch who was cheating on me the whole time and when I found out I was mad yeah and was going to dump her but it was worse because she was pregnant with the bastard's kid. Not to mention she made me think it was my kid until I realized that we had never done anything in the same bed. Or at all for that matter. It just enraged me and something clicked. I grabbed a knife and..... well yeah." He explains.

I just hug him tighter. 

"I would and will never do that." I say and he chuckles.
"I know you won't because you're love for me is real." I says as he kisses my head.
"Does this mean we can retry us?"
"Does this answer your question?" He asks, kissing me.
"Yes." I say after he pulls away.
"Yay! Daddy and Papa are back together!" I hear Mason cheer from beside Tim.
"You kne-"
"She was obsessed with figuring out who her other parent was so she got a test done to find out." Mark explains. "I found out about it just the other day from my step-mom."

Mason giggle innocently and I stand next to Mark as he holds my waist and I rest my head on his shoulder.

~Time Skipl~

Mark's POV~

Me and Jack bought a house together and now all five of us are living together. I bought him a promise ring and I plan on giving it to him soon. Speak of the devil-"I would never say that!" Mark, calm your tits. I'm trying to finish the chapter. "Still! I wouldn't say that!" Okay okay jeez...... Speaking of which, he comes into the kitchen as I cook and smiles, his hand on his almost flat stomach. I kiss him and put my hand that's not stirring the soup on his stomach. He smiles into the kiss and puts one of his hands on mine. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

*That better Mr. Persnickety? "Yes. Thank you." Jeez Louise. See all you lovely masturbation nekos in the next chapter!*