Shopping

Imagine:

You are in a shop with a few of your friends. Your goal is to buy the ultimate dress - your single and you will go to a party that evening, hopeful that you'll find your significant other. You've almost lost hope when you see that beautiful garment lying on the shelf. It's completely black,  and you're aware of your eyes brightening the moment you saw it.

It's beautiful. You pick it up and seek an empty changing room where you can try it on. It fits perfectly. Excited, you change back to your everyday clothes and join your friends who are waiting in queue to pay for their items. They eye your piece of clothing admirably - your sure you've picked the right item.

When it's your turn to pay, your heart skips a beat when you see who's behind the counter. The little sign on his shirt says 'Bellamy Blake'. You frown - it's a name you're rather uncommon with, but the young man, not older than twenty-five, looks extremely handsome. His brown curls attract your attention, then your eyes wander off to his eyes, then his arms and his chest while he's scanning the barcode on your clothes.

"That's 34 dollars and 25 cents," he tells you while you're looking for your money. You hand him the money after having rummaged through your purse looking for a quarter. He takes the money, packs your clothes into a plastic bag which he hands over to you.

You're about to leave when you are held back by his hand, gently grabbing your sleeve. He smiles sheepishly, probably unsure about what to do next.
"That garment...it will look great on you."

You turn and leave. Maybe you'll come back to this shop more often.