Prologue

For years Charlie Weasley had worked in Romania as a dragon tamer, his dragons were his children, his dragons were his life

For years Charlie Weasley had worked in Romania as a dragon tamer, his dragons were his children, his dragons were his life. He had loved dragons for years before he left school, but he loved something or should I say, someone else then as well.

His best friend, Nancy, a tall bubbly brunette with deep chocolate brown eyes. The pair were inseparable, even when Charlie dated their other best friend, Nymphadora Tonks, he would still be around her so much. Tonks didn't mind, her two best friends were close and she wasn't going to ruin that by a relationship with the only boy.

All the way through school their friendship was unbreakable, Tonks and Charlie broke up after a couple of months but the three stayed best friends. So many people, including Tonks herself, shipped Charlie and Nancy. They could see the love in the boy's eyes as he watched her act out a prank a student had pulled or the way his lips curled slightly when she spoke or laughed. It was even more prominent than when he spoke about dragons.

Nothing happened.

It didn't look as if anything would happen between the two, especially since he left school early to run off to Romania. He left her and Tonks behind to finish school, he left them behind to grow apart. The N.E.W.T.S left them studying so much that they never had time to just relax and have fun together, then after the exams, the two were swamped with applications to send off for jobs and then the next minute they knew, it was graduation day, and the rest of their lives.

Tonks and Nancy hadn't spoken since two months before the N.E.W.T.S., it's now been four years, and the pair still hadn't spoken. Tonks was well on the way to becoming a fully-trained auror, Charlie was settled in Romania, but had spoken to Tonks multiple times, having kept in contact, but Nancy seemed to have dropped off of the face of the Earth.

Charlie wished so badly that she would make some sort of contact towards him or even Tonks. He didn't know that he loved her, he was oblivious to it, but everyone else knew, he just assumed his first love was dragons but he was wrong.

Every day he dedicated time to write letters to her, but he didn't send them, he didn't know where to send them. He could have sent them to her parent's house, but even then, he didn't know if they would reach her.

That didn't stop him though.

It didn't stop his,

Letters to Nancy.

A/n- This is my new story that I have wanted to write for a while now. It will link with the Blue Belle series which is underway, because why not? I hope you will enjoy it. I cannot wait to try this new way of writing; it will be different to most of my books and I can't wait. Chapters will probably be short but hopefully, you will understand why.