Date Night

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The whole theatre of people screamed and jumped as they watched that poor beautiful girl getting ripped to shreds on the screen.

I looked over at my boyfriend, who was also named Michael, and he could not get enough. Chomping on his popcorn like a damn beaver, he seemed mildly turned on by this chick's murder. Me, on the other hand, I was disgusted by what I saw. I mean did they really have to show her boobs getting torn from her chest and thrown to the audience in 3D???

Plus all this blood and gore was turning me off. I mean it was Halloween, my favorite holiday and here I was stuck in this nasty, musty movie theatre instead of getting loved up by Mike. I had planned to finally get some Halloween peen, because it was promised to me.

Mike, who was a very religious Jehovah's Witness, was staying abstinent for his purity for the Lord. But he said if I hold out for a year then he'd break me off on Halloween since that's his favorite holiday too.

Well... it's been a year and I was horny as hell. And it didn't help that my man was dripped in all red and he just had his jheri curl refreshened. My boy was dripping and so was I!

"Babe, can we get out of here?" I asked.

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"No. I'm enjoying this." He smiled, chomping on that damn popcorn.

"Well I'm out!" I pouted, brushing past him and the row of people.

I stormed out of the theater feeling stupid because he had the car and he was my only way home. I hoped to the heavens that he'd followed me out.

When I turned around and saw that he was rushing out after me, I quickly turned back around to act like I wasn't pressed.

He grabbed my hand

"Hey. It's only a movie." He laughed

"I don't care about that stupid movie."

"Yeah right. I think you were scared." He said, making taunting faces at me. "You were scared weren't you?"

"No. I'm horny." I said plainly.

His face dropped into a shy bashful look. He was damn near blushing. He stroked his hair nervously.

I grabbed him by the jacket and pulled him to me.

"Look, Mike you promised. Now it's been a year and now I want what's owed to me."

He let out a nervous giggle.

"Hey don't rush it. Don't we have all night?" He asked, pulling my hands away from his jacket. "I wanna paint the town red. Girl, I wanna take you all around the city!" He sang.

"I want you to take me in the back seat of your car." I sang, pulling him to me again. He started laughing shyly again.

"You're so bad. You know that?"

"I can get worse." I said, licking my lips.

He lowered his eyes and with a sexy, almost evil grin he said,
"So can I."