Midnight Drive

(This is the part my friend wrote)

"Honestly, we're out of gas!" Michael half-chuckled, releasing his hands from the steering wheel

"Honestly, we're out of gas!" Michael half-chuckled, releasing his hands from the steering wheel. He took a quick glance my way before looking back at the wheel.

It was a cold, October night--colder than usual--and my date had gotten us stuck in the middle of nowhere. I'm not even sure how we ended up on this old, abandoned road, surrounded by darkness and trees.

Had he planned this?

I honestly wouldn't mind because I didn't really want to see that new werewolf movie anyway. That was all Michael's idea. We could have chilled all night at my place and I would have been perfectly okay with that. I have an anatomy test in the morning, anyway.

Maybe Michael could teach me a thing or two about the subject.

I shifted in the seat of the car so that my body was facing his. "So...what are we gonna do now?" I asked, eyeing him seductively.

His huge, chocolate eyes met mine again before making their way down past my chest, to my ample blossom, past my waist, down to my skirt, and then back up to my eyes in one swift motion. He grinned and bit his bottom lip. I took that as my cue to unbuckle my seatbelt and climb onto his lap, straddling him. He didn't seem too taken aback by my bold gesture. It was almost as if he expected that I would comply.

He wrapped his large hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him--close enough for us to be sharing the same breath. Slowly tilting his head to the side, he brought his lips to mine.... 

(This is where I take over the story)

When suddenly I felt the sharp pain of a knife rip through my stomach and out my back!

In pain, I flung back against the steering wheel, looked down and saw that it wasn't a knife at all. It was a claw!

I looked up to Michael, who's teeth had become fangs and those same eyes that were so beautiful only a minute ago, were now lit green and bulging out of his head.

I screamed in horror as I managed to fling myself over the car door. I tumbled to the ground with a hard thud. As I tried to crawl away, I saw the driver side door open up and Michael's brown loafered feet stepped out slowly.

Blood was oozing from my stomach as well as my mouth as I tried to crawl away. But I could hear Michael's demonic chuckle as he watched me struggle.

He was getting closer and closer with each step. He was gaining on me and there was nothing I could do about it.

Why didn't I know that my boyfriend was a monster? I thought to myself as I began to black out. Soon I felt his foot step on my back and crush my chest into the ground. I let out a blood curdling scream before I was whipped around to face him

Or it. Because this thing definitely was not my Michael. But it didn't matter now because whatever it was, was about to eat me and not the way I'd hoped.

His ugly, bug eyed, fanged tooth face came to mine slowly as I managed to let out one final cry. Then he jumped on me and....

 Then he jumped on me and