MY IDOL BOYFRIEND - Chapter 12

Finally.... haha. Here's chapter 12. Really sorry for the long hiatus. I thought i wanna finish up 'Destined' first but i got writer block all the time. So, i decide to upload 'My Idol Boyfriend'. Hope you all enjoy reading. If you like it, please vote and comments are really appreciate....

...........................................................................................................

CHAPTER 12

[Jean P.O.V]

            I close the door and enter the living room.

            “We need to talk,” mom tell me and I take a seat across them. Dad is looking at me sternly. Sui-Ji and Su-Ra look at me sorry. It’s not their fault anyway.

            “I’m sorry. It was just an accident,” I start.

            “Why didn’t you tell us? So you never plan to tell us until we find out ourselves?” mom says angrily.

            “I just didn’t want to have you all worry. It won’t happen again. I will be more careful. I’m sorry,” I say looking at my feet.

            “Of course this will never happen again!” dad yells. He looks at me with disappointment.

            “What would happen if it’s not Hyunseong who saved you? What if we never were not able to see you again,” mom says tears falling out. My heart breaks into pieces.

            “Mom. It was just an accident. What’s important she’s save with us,” Su-Ra assures.

            “I’m sorry, I’ll be at my room,” I say leaving them alone. Once I reach my room, I fall lying on my bed.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

            I wake up early today and had a quick shower. Grandma and grandpa are at the living room reading newspaper with their teas.

            “Good morning,” I greet them.

            “Morning. How are you feeling?” grandma ask. I smile.

            “Breakfast is ready,” Maria tells us. We got up and settle on the dining table. Others join us as well. We keep quiet the whole breakfast. It’s unusual for us as we are usually noisy, but I didn’t want to make things worse.

            “I’m going out for an errand. Will be back later. Just stay put and things will be better. Okay,” Su-Ra tells me before going out. I nod and slung myself on the sofa pressing on the TV remote and settle on some variety programs. Sui-Ji joins me but soon gets impatient. Grandpa and grandma didn’t notice as they were watching the TV as well.

            “What do you want to say,” I finally speak. She stops fidgeting on her seat and I look at her.

            “I, erm, are you angry at me?” she asks. I shake my head.

            “Did grandpa and grandma knows?” I ask and turn to look at them. Both still looking at the TV but I’m sure they hears over conversation. Sui-Ji nods.

            “Grandma, grandpa. Don’t you have anything to say or scold me?” I ask them.

            “Well, we know it’s an accident and I’m sure you don’t want that to happens as well. We are glad you’re safe,” grandpa smiles. I smiles back. In my heart, I thank them for understanding.