MY IDOL BOYFRIEND - Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

[Jean P.O.V]

    “The jacket is as clean as new. Not a single stain is left behind,” the lady says proudly.

            “Wah. Thank you so much,” I thank the lady and runs back to the café. I can’t stop smiling. I’m so glad that the jacket is clean and all I have to do now is return it backs to its respectful owner. I hope he’s not angry anymore.

            I take a deep breath after running all the way back here before I open the door. The café is quiet and empty. They must have gone back. Did I take that long to come back? Can’t they at least wait for me until I’m here? I sigh and head to the staff room.

            “Chin. You’re still here. I thought everyone went back leaving me alone,” I shout as soon as I see her; packing her stuff, already change from her work attire into a fitting dress showing her gorgeous figure.

            “Hey, yeah. Did you go to the dry-cleaning just now?”

            “Yup. It’s clean,” I shriek jumping up and down. I quickly get myself change into a simple pink t-shirt and a grey skinny jean.

            “I’ll get going then. I have a date later,” Chin says smiling till her eyes.

            “Okay. Bye.” I wave to her. I wish to have one too. I envy her. Her boyfriend is from Europe so meaning he’s European plus, he is super wealthy. What matters most is that they love each other. I just hope they don’t argue that much. They argue even small little stuff like foods.

            “Go get yourself a boyfriend. You are only self mentally dating those celebrities that not one knows who you are or that you even exist,” Chin tease.

            “Hey that’s mean. Why are you still here? Just go already. Your boyfriend is waiting,” I stick out my tongue. 

            “Remember to close the shop,” she says and closes the staff room door behind.

            Yeah. Maybe, it’s time for me to be back into reality. They don’t even know me. Wait, no. Some of them know who I am and now Obsidian know me too especially after that stupid accident. Great, now I remember. The jacket. I run out from the room. Chin is standing by the door.

            “Chin, wait! What am I suppose to do with the jacket? He’s.”

            “Don’t worry about that. I’ll see you on Monday. Take care,” she cuts in without me finishing the sentence.

            “Hey. Wait. How.” I stop speaking seeing her close the door behind. What does she mean? How am I supposed not to worry when he is not even here? I drag my feet back into the room and take my handbag. Looking at the green jacket I’m holding, it’s clean now but what am I suppose to do? It looks expensive. He must really hate me now. How can I give it back to him?

Knock knock.

Could it be Chin? Did she forget something?

            “Yes,” I call out putting the jacket back into the paper bag.

 I gasp seeing the person at the door is not Chin. Walking toward me is a tall, good-looking guy. He got a big doe-eye, his bright brown hair looks more like orange colour, and he’s just perfect. Why is he here? I step back and he stops standing a few inches in front of me. I just can’t take my eyes away from him.