Chapter 16 : Are You Sure?

Summer P.O.V
It was a Sunday afternoon, I was on my bed reading a book with my music on. It was such a lovely weather and the mood was so nice... Until Tomika came in... Well more like barged in *sigh* what now?

"Hi Tomeeks, what's up?"

"Oh, nothing much, I'm just bored."

"Well, what do you wanna do?"

"Uhm.. I was thinking we could watch a movie" She said.

"Hmm... A movie? Sure" I said while going to the kitchen to prepare popcorn.

"What kind of movie do you wanna watch?" I asked after I finished pouring the popcorn in a bowl.

"A scary one?" Tomika said.

"Sure. There's a bunch of scary ones there. Just pick one." I said pointing towards a box full of movies.

"Ok." She responded. I bought the popcorn and some drinks to the living room. She plopped down beside me and the movie started. It was The Conjuring.

There were a lot of scary scenes and a few jumpscares but the movie was great. After the movie, Tomika turned towards me. Her face was serious.

"Hey..." She started.

"Yeah? What?" I asked while still eating bits of popcorn. What?? Can you blame a girl? It's food!!😆😆😆

"The rooftop incident... Are you sure you wanna be a sort of bad girl?" She asked me with a serious tone.

"I... I don't really know. I mean, yeah maybe but... I don't know! It's so frustrating!!" I said while heaving a sigh.

"Well, just listen to your heart. If you ever feel like being a 'bad girl' just call me. Alright?" Tomika said while giving me a smile. I nodded while smiling. We shared a hug and laughed.

Do I want to be a bad girl?

Ayeeeeee! Whaddap? I'm so sorry for not uploading for a long time.... It's just life is hard and I wasn't feeling like writing. But I'm back now.. Plus i had no Internet 😭😭😭

Also, my family's moving. 😭😖😔. New house, new school, new friends... ARGHHHHHHH!!!! I don't wanna moveeeee... I have to make new friends?? I'm super shy FML... What do I do??

Any who... Whatcha think of this story? Seriously.. I don't know.. I'm just making it as it goes 😓😓😓😓.

Please, please give me suggestions on how to make this story better... Please.

Ok, now enough blabber.. Bye😁😁😁😁