Chapter 12 : You Okay?

Summer's P.O.V
After crying for at least 4 hours, I've  finally calmed myself. Tomika's downstairs making me a smoothie to help me feel more calm. What would I do without her? She's my best friend in the whole wide world. If I lose her, I'll regret it.

Well, I know I've already lost someone. *sigh* "How am I going to get over the fact that Freddy has a girlfriend?" I said to myself.

"Hey, you don't know that. It could be one of those crazy fangirls who loves Freddy." Tomika said bursting in my room while putting air quotes on 'love' while holding my especially made smoothie.

"But, what if he does get a girlfriend?"

"Hmm...I'm not sure. But if it helps you feels any better, I could find out if he really has a girlfriend."

"Sure, you can go investigate." I said while slurping my strawberry and banana smoothie with whipped cream. Oh, how I love her smoothie.

"How's the smoothie?" She asked.

"It's superb! Thanks Tomeeks."

"Your welcome, Sum." After that we hugged not before setting down my smoothie. You know, to avoid spills and stains.

"Well, I'm gonna go investigate..."

"Oh, Ok. Bye Tomika."

"Bye"

With that, she left my room and went out my front door. I can't wait to see what she finds out later.

Hey peeps! So school is back in session...(ughhhh) I'll be updating whenever I can. Also, sorry bout the chapter. Short, right? It's OK tho...I'll try to make longer ones.

You know what to do. Vote, comment and/or message me if there's anything you would like me to add. Seriously ANYTHING... maybe not the dirty ones tho.... Any who... Byeeeeee