"Don't worry I made breakfast and no I did not make it here. I don't understand how you can even use that ancient oven." Todd remarked in a red and black hoody flannel with washed jeans stuffed into black snow boots.

"I'll make coffee and you my not so lovely friend are getting decaf tea." I said pointedly at Lucy as we headed into the kitchen filling up a pot of water setting it on the stove as I used a match to light the small pieces of wood I had inside with paper glad Shadow had shown me how much easier it was to get it going with that.

"You say you can't light a fireplace but you can light that." Lucy remarked as I glared at her.

"Hey this has a door and eventually it goes but on the fireplace how hard I try it goes out before it can light any of the logs. And again the trap is stuck or the funnel is blocked. Smoke just comes out instead of up." I explained as Todd plated the food from the tupperware he had in a bag.

"I'll take a look at it and I have fire starters I can give you so it is easier to light." Todd said reaching up to the shelves to grasped the coffee cups pulling out creamer and sugar with a tea bag for Lucy that still looked hyper as hell just sitting across from Kara in my small breakfast nook.

"That would be nice and I can use all the wood Elijah cut for me then." I replied as everyone started to grin creepily. "What?" I asked to everyone.

There were hasty nothing's as they all got back to whatever they were doing as I shook my head to them. Not much later the pot whistled getting the filter with two scoops of coffee in each pouring over it then last Lucy's tea adding her four spoons of sugar how she likes it. Creamer for Kara and I with Todd taking two scoops of sugar only. We then sat down eating our fill of the pancakes finding it was from the dinner with eggs and bacon. Lovingly Mariah place a berry pie for each of us taking a slice quickly we ate up downing our drinks then was out the door just as the sun was breaking thru the clouds.

"Oh Fluffy you're here!" I said seeing him walk up from the tree line with a grumble from his chest.

"Did you really name him Fluffy?" Todd asked with a chuckle in disbelief as I patted the mixed black and gray wolf's head.

"Ya why?" I asked turning to all of them both girls clutching their stomachs with silent laughter even seeing tears in Kara's eyes.

"Oh this is just rich. Everyone is going to die when I tell them!" He roared in laughter as Fluffy growled sitting on his butt not amused apparently.

Suddenly two other wolves appeared of brown fur looking the pair with the female having one black front paw. They both came up to Fluffy seeing the male smaller and the female more so.

"Awesome you guys made it." Todd sung  happily ruffling the male brown wolf's head as he made a happy noise while the female trotted to the girls happily.

"You know these wolves?" I asked as Fluffy nudged raising my hand to scratching behind his ear as I looked to Todd beside me.

"Ya, we know all the wolves on this mountain." He replied matter a factly.

"And we're going to play a winter game with them." Kara said as another wolf came bouncing out with a flash of rust coloured fur coming to a halt in front of her giving a good lick to her check. "Really!" She glared as the new large wolf made a noise close to a chuckle darted away towards me.

He was quite terrifying by his bulky look bigger then Fluffy but slightly smaller than Shadow. "Hello there." I smiled seeing his brown warm eyes take me in as he lowered his head to my eye level reaching out placing his head against my palm.

"All the wolves are our friends." Lucy said turning to see her now riding the female wolf while Todd was now on the other brown wolf.

"Mostly." Kara grumbled sticking her tongue out at the rust color wolf as comically he did it back raising her irritation as she growled running towards us. But he was smart taking off circling her behind quickly to dive down in between her legs lifting her in the air to settle her on his back with a screech.