26

He had sliced her throat and along with it the choker as the stone trembled down to the ground with a thud. A wave of power suddenly radiating out like a tidal wave of energy. An invisible wall hitting us all flattening to the ground as Sirennas body fell beside it. The forest of trees decimated with the clearings grass now clipped as if cut in a large circle around us. Storm clouds erupted above as my vision turn red instantly hopping back up in a charge.

But seconds before I could reach her a bolt of lightning shot to the ground, stilling as I watch in horror it strike Sirenna. Lour scream of pain echoing threw the silences till his form was chard and blackened. Embark form illuminated by the lightening's steady stream several feet away watching with wide eyes. Everyone around holding our breath in astonishment as the stream of light attached to Sirenna's still form.

My body feeling empty as I watched helplessly her form turn a blinding gold. Our bond snapped from each other by the serum she had drank. My wolf howling inside of me with pain from the loss of connection. The void feeding my rage with satisfaction seeing Lours form burn to a crisp and most definitely dead. But Sirenna was all that kept my mind turning with wonder.

"What's happening?" Marcus asked coming beside me in the middle of the clearing, only feet away now from the turning of electric light from the heavens pour over her still body.

"I don't know..." I breathed till just as quickly the light vanished leaving in its wake a megatron cub etched into the dirt around her.

Her form unharmed but with a golden glow as it started to fade. Embark taking his chance to scramble back to his feet quickly flying towards the pendant and grasping it to flee.

"Someone grab him!" I roared as several wolves took off after him.

Lucas suddenly appearing in the fallen trees with Arabella. A strangled cry leaving her as she looked upon Sirenna's bloody form turning into Lucas instantly. Her trembling body snapping me out of my daze as I slowly took painful steps to Sirenna. My heart breaking with each one as I fell to my knees before her. My hands tentatively reaching down to lift her into my arms. Pulling her into my chest as tears started to fall from my eye, clutching her still warm body.

"Elijah." Her voice floating out making my heart skip a beat. Gently I moved her form to cuddle her head in my arms.

"Sirenna." I breathed as she opened her neon blue eyes to look at me in pain. My breath catching hard as the deep cut to her throat healed before my eyes. Her heart thundering to life once again, smiling broadly that she was alive somehow then faltered with her nexted words.

"Everything hurts Elijah." She breath as a strain look pulled at her form. Her body arching suddenly in my arms as a scream curled from her lips.

"Sirenna! Breath sweetheart, breath." I called as I felt a shift in the air around her. My wolf suddenly clawing at my mind frantically wanting to break out. Confusion coursing thru me as she looked to be in immense pain coming from within her.

Again she cried out in a blood piercing scream. "Elijah somethings wrong!" She cracked in agony as her body started to heat up in my arms to fever hot. Her muscles twitching with each cry that poured out of her. "Elijah make it stop! Please! Make it stop!" She pleaded as I gazed upon her in bewilderment, frantically looking along her blood soak dress for any burns from the lightning. Anything that would put her in this much pain, but surpisingly I saw nothing. Not even a scratch on her exposed skin were cuts used to be.

Suddenly she rolled out of my arms watching her hunch over in front of me. Her body contorting in odd detections as if she was going to shift. Her finger digging into the earth as another hollow cry that turned into a howl had me backing up to give her room. I watched in astonishment as her skin started rippling with white fur sprouting out. Her bones elongating quickly as her head reared up as a structure of a mussel started to shape on her face. Fingers digging into the earth changing to large paws with a long thick tail curling out. Her dress ripping to shreds as the rest of her took shape more with each new snap of bones.