7

The little spunky women took off after that for the festival leaving me with Elijah alone to ponder what the hell just happened. She had said some sort of bond was now connection us wondering what the hell that meant as we stared at each other un-moving for what felt like hours but was just minutes.

"What type of bond is she talking about?" I questioned crossing my arms as he snaked his hand threw he's hair.

"Your guess is as good as mine." He retorted seeing his eyes shift around the room feeling he was lying.

"I can feel the anxiety rolling off you Elijah don't lie." I clipped out as he looked me over unsure of my meaning.

"Well I can feel how pissed you are right now and I'm afraid any second your going to leave me again." He said honestly seeing it in his eyes by how much my leaving had effected him. A sharp pain shooting threw me that want my own.

I really looked at him now seeing his tired eyes, almost a defeated look to them and on verge of despair if I were to walk out that door right now. I felt regret for being so angry for what he did feeling I might have over reacted a little. But it still did not help now having someone else doing the same, even if it was by force and not in the moment like Elijah had. But I had no fear he would do anything like that to me always feeling safe around him among other things.

Slowly I walked up to him to rest my head over his heart that picked up speed then relaxed as he wrapped his arms around me. It was the type of embrace to show that I was here with him and to take his fear away. But this time his hold felt different then before, more closer then a physical level. I could feel emotions now touching him that I knew weren't my own being of relief and joy.

"I can sense we can feel each others emotions now." I said as he slowly nodded his head into my hair.

"It seems that way." He smiled feeling it against my neck and the happiness that had bubbled into my heart.

Slowly he pulled back grasping a cloth on the coffee table wiping my neck of the oils as he looked at it now bare. "There is no mark now or anything. It's healed completely." He breathed softly in relief brushing my hair more over my shoulder to inspect it closer. The moment his fingers touched my skin it was like a jolt of pleasure that he felt as well pulling his hand from me quickly.

"This is going to make things a lot more complicating between us." I sighed as he looked to my eyes.

"Why." He asked as I blushed biting my lip, seeing his eyes spark with desire instantly understanding what I meant as he took a big step back.

"You will feel all my emotions and right now with you they are always all over the place." I breathed as he grinned broadly, crossing his arms.

"Or on just one thing in particular." He said cockily feeling the lust now threw my body even more with his heated gaze.

"Elijah!" I scolded as he just smiled.

"You started it!" He teased as I rolled my eyes crossing my arms as well.

"Yes but you don't have to finish it and I mean in both ways." I said quickly already feeling the retort that line back obviously feeling him want to explore this new bond that was between us.

"No your first time should be special." He breathed as I felt my face go on fire by how he was talking about my virginity.

"Elijah! We are not having this discussion right now or ever!" I yelled mortified by the comment but secretly happy that he saw it that way as I started to walk out of the house not wanting to stand in the place another second.

"It's not like there would be much talking anyways." He said following me as I groaned.

"Don't push your luck right now with me Elijah." I scolded turning to him with a glare.