Fem!Bilbo

This is not how she expected her evening to go. Bilba thought she would have a quiet evening for supper by herself, but no, 12 dwarves had to show up! Plus gandalf! "Bilba dear, what on earth is the matter?" Gandalf asked as she ran around the her house, trying to keep order.

"What's the matter?!" She exclaimed. Bilba continued to rant on what was the matter. She about died when they started throwing her dishes around.

Things only settle down when another knock came to the door. "He's here." Gandalf spoke.

"There's another one?" Bilba grumbled and went to the door. She sighed and opened the door, only to be taken back by a very handsome dwarf standing in the doorway.

"Gandalf." He spoke as he noticed the wizard. Bilba stepped aside so he could come in.

"Bilba Baggins, let me introduce you to the leader of our company, Thorin Oakenshield." Gandalf introduced.

"So this is the hobbit." He spoke, looking to the smaller girl.

Bilba crossed her arms over her chest, feeling uncomfortable under the dwarf's stare. "I would appreciate if you wouldn't stare at me as a criminal." She spoke. She didn't really mean criminal, she meant as if she was a prize, but she decided to say criminal.

Thorin raised his brows some at her statement and began walking around her. He didn't mean it as Bilba thought, but she wasn't happy with this dwarf. She backed away, frowning her brows. "Excuse you." She spoke, getting angry.

"Bilba-" Gandalf started, but Thorin spoke.

"Have you done much fighting?" He asked.

"Does it look like I have Mr. Oakenshield?" She countered.

Thorin chuckled. "I thought as much. She looks more like a grocer than a burglar."

The other dwarves chuckled at his statement, but Bilba felt offended. "How rude." Bilba mumbled, slightly glaring at the leader.

"Bilba, fix him something to eat won't you?" Gandalf asked.

"I don't see why I should. He's rather rude." Bilba said, crossing her arms.

"He didn't give a good first impression, yes, but perhaps still, kill him with kindness." Gandalf told her.

Bilba sighed and nodded. "I suppose you're right."

Bilba went to the kitchen, fixing Thorin some left over soup, and placing it front of him. He gave her a nod as a thank you. She gave a small curtsy to be polite, and went sit on a chair near the table of dwarves.

Bilba listened as they talked. She heard something of how they were going on a quest it sounded, and her ears perked up at that. "You're doing a quest?" She asked.

"Bilba, my dear lass, let us have a little more light." Gandalf asked.

Bilba quickly went and grabbed a candle, bringing it over to them. "The Lonely Mountain." She read, looking to the map.

The dwarves started there chatter again. Bilba didn't get much of it, but she did hear them say the word 'beast.' "Beast?" She asked. "What beast?"

"Well that would be a reference to Smaug the terrible, chiefest and greatest calamity of our age. Airborne fire breather, teeth like razors, claws like meat hooks, extremely fond of precious metals." Bofur told.

"Yes, I know what a dragon is." Bilba quickly said to quiet him.

Ori suddenly stood to speak. "I'm not afraid! I'm up for it! I'll give him a taste of the dwarfish iron right up his jacksy!"