Author's note

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been updating in awhile, I couldn't because of crappy stuff like exams. Yea, so my parents grounded me from iPad. Anyway, how do you think the story is? Is it nice? Please comment and tell me what you feel about this story!

Thank you all those that has read my story, I really appreciate it. Every SINGLE READ counts, thank you all!

After this I would like to give my fellow readers a nickname... Vote for which one you want:

1. Snowflakes

2. Lovys

3. JELSAs

4. ( any name you want)

And since you all have been such wonderful readers, I reward you with a sneak peak of chapter 6!

Pls. I will try to update ASAP!

ENJOY!!!

- tulips 77

-- Elsa POV--

I got some salad with some chicken in it, and got a carton of milk too. I won't get to sit with Anna because she is younger so she sits somewhere else. So I decided.. Why not sit with Jack? Ok I admit it, I have a mega huge crush on Jack. I know you can't like a person you just met but I seem really comfortable around him .I went back to that big table and sat down. His friends are really nice. They begun to talk to me about high school life. I laughed and talked with them too.

-- time skip--

It was English now. Me and Jack walked to our English classroom. " Elsa..?" Jack asked slowly.

" hmm yes?"

" what did Pitch mean?"

When he said that I felt like crying.

" well, I used to date him because his parents forced me to. I hated it. Everyday when he is angry, he would slap and hit me. One day, I had enough. I went and slapped him on his face and told him I hated him. So we broke up" I said trying to choke back my tears.

" stupid bastard" I heard Jack mumble under his breath.