Chapter 1

I quickly got up and dusted my skirt. I did not want anyone to think I am a mad woman in the middle of the road." are you ok Elsa?"
Anna asked. " yep I am fine, come on lets go!" i said before going back to running into my new high school

There were tons of people here. Jocks, cheerleaders,footballers and many more with the normal students as well.when I came in, everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at me. I felt everyone's eyes on me as I walked to my locker no. 772. After awhile the students went back to what they were doing before. I manage to find my locker and put in my stuff. Then the bell rang. I was having mandarin now, just that i can't find the class. After 5 minutes of wandering around, I gave up. There were no more people left so I just sat down and leaned against the wall." hey are you lost? This is a big school,it's ok, you can come with me. What's your next class?" a voice asked. I spun around to see the most handsome guy I ever laid my eyes on. He had silvery white hair, baby blue eyes and a blue hoodie. He smirked at me. I blushed a deep shade of red." hi My name is jack frost" he said.

-- Jack POV--

Hi i am Jack Frost. The most popular guy in high school. I was walking with my best friends: Punzie, Merida,hiccup and me. We call ourselves the BIG 4.

It was a new semester again. As usual, when I walked in, all the girls tried to flirt with me anywhere I turn like:

" Hey Jack, are you free tonight?"

" OMG!! You look so handsome now!"

" he is SOOOOO hot!!!!!"

" hi jack! How are you??

But I always ignore them all.it was as usual always noisy, when suddenly everyone became silent. Me and my 3 friends spun around to see the most beautiful girl I ever saw in my life walk through the door. She had platinum blonde hair,blue eyes just like mine,fair skin and a beautiful smile. She walked in as everyone stared at her. She blushed and continued to walk. " I think she is a new girl" Punzie whispered. "I think so too, I never saw her in school before" Hiccup whispered. I saw her approach us, quickly I grabbed all of my friends and ran away." what's your problem dude?!?" Merida whisper-yelled." SHUSH!!" I hissed. We all stayed still and watched as she approached the locker next to mine. She begin to put in her books, quickly finishing the pile of books in her hand. After that, she walked away and everything turned back to normal. " now what is your problem Jack Frost?!?" Merida shouted. " okay let's go somewhere private" I said before dragging the 3 of them into our 'secret hideout' ( in one of the extra classrooms)." okay guys here it comes, I think that girl is beautiful" I blurted out. The 3 of them stared at me with wide eyes and their mouths hanging open. "OMG!!" all of them shouted in union.

After a while, our bell rang, signalling that our class was starting." hey you guys go ahead first, will catch up with you later" I told my friends, they all nodded in agreement and quickly went off to class. I began to wonder around because I really hated this class,
Mandarin. The school corridors were all empty now, everyone must have went to class already. After awhile I decided to get to class because I was in an unknown part of the school.( the school is VERY VERY big) I went back the way I came from and saw a figure sitting, leaning against a wall.

THAT FIGURE WAS THAT BEAUTIFUL NEW GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went up to her and said" hi my name is Jack Frost"