Chapter 4

-- Tina POV--

GAH!!! I hate Elsa ssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much! I have been trying to get Jack for all these years and she gets him in 1 day?!? GAH!! I am so angry! I had detention for 6 hours and not only that, it will be going on till next semester. My boyfriend, Hans and my BFF Sam were also in detention. " this is all thanks to Elsa" I mumbled. Hans and Sam looked at me. " oh that pretty little bastard that got everyone's attention?" asked Sam. " UH puh leeze ladies! She is so ugly!" said Hans. We all laughed evilly. Sam, a very fiery tempered and strong girl, Hans the strongest guy in school. " Hey guys I have a plan to make Elsa suffer" I cackled and we gathered around to plan Mr. North had been asleep ( thanks to me but I will tell you guys in the next chapter) and i began to tell them my tragic story. I think Hans had read my mind or something because he began to tell us exactly what I wanted to hear...

--Jack POV--

Elsa gladly accepted my hand. OMG!! I was on cloud 9!!!!!!!!!!!!Her hand was soft and smooth. Her beautiful blue eyes twinkling, her plantinum blonde hair flowing with the breeze, her sexy body, her gorgeous outfit, her long legs,her wonderful smi- Elsa fell down head first and whimpered in pain. I turned around to see my arch nemesis or Tina's older brother, PITCH BLACK. " PITCH YOU IDIOT!!" I yelled at him before kneeling down by my Elsa's side and giving her a hand. Elsa looked as pale as a ghost." what's wrong?" I asked her . She began to stammer something I could not hear. Pitch was grinning wickedly from ear to ear." y-y-you P-p-pitch" Elsa stammered. " shh it's ok" I said. Then Pitch said something that made my heart crumple into a million of pieces and also made me want to rip of his freaking head off into a million little pieces and throw it on the ground and let a zillion elephants trample over it before running his freaking goddamn head over with a bulldozer and maybe throw it off a cliff or drop it down from an airplane or best of all, throw it into a sea and never let it be seen again or perhaps i could bury it in the core of the earth or throw it into outer space. Anyway, back to reality. That bitch of a person said.....

-- AUTHORS NOTE--

OMG!! I am so so sorry for the short chapter and took me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long to update. I will be posting chapter 5 soon! Will make it extra long! Promise!😝😜

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

READ

LOVE U GUYS!!!!

- tulips77