I snapped from my thoughts when I heard a camera click. I looked where it came from. I saw a familiar face when the person slowly pulled her camera down from her face and looked at the pictures she took. It's that bear again. I walked towards her.

"Yah!" I said glaring at her.
"Oh you startled me.

Waeyo?" she said as she slightly jumped in surprise.

"You're the same person at the restaurant and at the café am I right?" I asked boastfully and the girl just looked at me as if I'm weird.

"Are you following me?" I asked in a tone as if I'm sure that she is. She shook her head while looking at me in confusion.

"Oh Really? I'm sure you've taken a lot of photos of me by now." I said in a bitch tone. One of my guards steps in and asked the girl to hand her camera.

"Wah. Jinjja? I don't even know you" she said in disbelief handing her camera to the guard. The guard started scanning the photos.

"We'll see" I said as I crossed my arms feeling confident that I'm sure of it. The guard finished scanning and turned to me.

"Sorry mam, There was nothing" he stated. I gave him a disbelief look.

"B-but... I've seen her thrice today and.." I was cut off.
"that's not enough to accuse me that I'm stalking you" she explained. The guard opened the SD card of the camera and took it.

"I'll take this for the safety of our boss" He stated and gave back the camera to the girl. He slipped the SD on his right pocket in his pants

"Yah! That's against the law!" she argued but my guards acted that they didn't hear her. I saw the girl let out a sigh while looking at her camera.

"I don't want to do this but.." she mumbled then she looked at the guards who were turning their backs on her.

She put the camera on the ground then pulled the right hand of the guard who took the SD and twisted it putting it at the back of the guard. The guard groaned in pain as the girl held her tightly. The other guard acted fast and held the wrist of the girl with his left hand who was holding the other guard to break the grip but the girl responded quickly and pulled the coat of the guard from the top part below the back of the neck down to the wrist of the guard that made their gripped hands covered by the coat. She then turned the coat fast that made the guards arm that she was gripping and the other that was holding her tied to the coat. The guards weren't able to break away. With the 2nd guard's right hand, he pulled his gun and pointed it to the girl.

"DROP TO YOUR KNEES NOW!" he commanded.

She scratched her head as she saw the gun but she doesn't look scared at all and even chuckled at the moment. She was about to kneel but then kicked the hand of the 2nd guard up that made his pistol flew in the air. She kicked the first guard (the one who took the Sd card) behind the knee that made the guard kneel. She then stepped on the guard's shoulder in order to jump higher. She took the gun in the air and as she landed she pointed the gun straight.

"Me?! Why point it to me?!" I said in shocked. She pointed the gun to me! To me that was just standing there defenceless.

"Drop to your knees now or I'll shoot this girl" she said seriously. Her expression changed. It's so serious and fearless like she was so different from a while ago.

The guards who were still not able to break away from the tied arms slowly kneeled down quietly looking so embarrassed that they weren't able to protect their boss. The girl slowly walked while the gun still pointed to me and her eyes locked on mine. She leaned to one of the guards and reached his pocket. She took her SD card out and kept it. She stepped back still pointing the gun at me like nothing can distract her.

"What if I'll shoot you now? I wonder what they will do." She said. I got scared from her statement. She's slowly moving her finger to pull the trigger.

"Don't do it!" the guard shouted but she continued to pull the trigger. I closed my eyes and covered my ears in fear.

"NOOOO!!!" the other guard shouted.

*Chik chik chik*

I slowly opened my eyes as I heard the sound. I saw her keeps on pulling the trigger while laughing. I was dumbfounded what happened. 'Were there no bullets?' I thought. I looked at the guards and saw them looking also dumb on what's happening.

*Flashback*

As the girl jumped to reach the gun in the air, before she landed she switched the gun into safety mode that will let the gun not fire even when the trigger was pulled.

*End of Flashback* (A very short flashback hahaha)

"Don't worry, it's on safety mode" she explained while still holding a smile after laughing.

She then disassembled the gun in front of us and threw every part on the ground as she disassembled it. She even took out the bullets one by one but was really impressive because she did it fast like an expert.

"Don't even try to pull another gun" she warned the other guard. She took her camera and started walking away but then she turned back to us.

"Oh, by the way, I guess you need to find new guards better than them" she advised and gave me a smile then she turned around and wave her hand with her back facing me
I was so shocked with what happened. My guards were beaten up by one person and she's a girl to top it all.

Everything happened to fast, I almost couldn't comprehend. All I remember was that a lot of people from the park gathered around us taking pictures while the event took place. They were even shocked when a gun came to the scene and now the girl whom I thought was a talker walked away like nothing happened. It feels like my heart dropped from the ground. It was my first time experiencing something like that.

----END OF CHAPTER 1----

How was it?😁 let me know what you think. Please also support this ff just like my previous one. 😊 Don't forget to vote and leave some comments.~