Covering My Ears

Tomika POV
You know how people say sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. Well they do massively. I should probably introduce myself. I'm Tomika Young 16 years old one friend and a grade A pessimist. Oh also I have achieved nothing in my life. I'm your typical teen nerd. I like books do good in school however we will have non of these people who believe we all wear suspenders and broken glasses and checked shirts. That ain't true and It will never be now we have got that out the way wanna know what my life as a nerd is really like well here you go.

Monday
I was walking into school and as I walked through the classroom door to my best friend summer I felt something green and sticky on me.
It was slime. So the torture begins. A endless cycle of bullying. From who oh yeah Clark. He's the worst but he's popular and I'm not it's like the high school circle of life. I'm that irrelevant elephant you never see and he's simba if you get my jist. Anyway my day at hell hold usually begins now.
As if in cue a bucket of slime dropped on my head. I saw everyone laughing at me but I didn't care I was used to it. Anyway I walked to my locker ignoring all the laughs and grabbed a spare of clothes and changed into them. Then I went to class. I sat at the back out the way so I could cause no trouble but as usual bad luck follows me and Clark decided it would be funny to make fun of me the heitre lesson. After it was gym which meant dodgeball with Sum and some how it always ends up being me and sum targets to the entire school. Anyway that's my life generally. Me and sum against the world against Clark.

There's only one problem

Clark is

My stepbrother and his mum and him are horrible.
Mark my words this is no Cinderella story because I ended up in foster care. This this is reality and reality sucks. You just got to pick the best version you can and go with it yes a missed out massively on a good family but I struck the friend jackpot and job jackpot. I did it all with out a man and I jus covered my ears.

Thanks too 13882otps for suggesting this please comment anymore One Shots you have

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 03, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

SOR One Shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें