30. Bridezilla

Niall:
"What do you mean there's a rip!?" You yelled not taking it well. You were yelling and crying, smudging your make-up that took ages to do. The bridesmaids had left the room to let you simmer down from your 'bridezilla' moment. "Babe?" You jumped up from the bed in a hurry, turning to face your soon-to-be husband. "Niall? What are you doing here, you can't see me yet! It's bad luck." You hiccuped. He chuckled to himself and walked over to you, grabbing your hands. "I heard about the hole, Perrie told Zayn and then Zayn told me." Niall whispered. You turned your face away from Niall, not wanting him to see you in such a wrecked state. "Look babe, a little hole isn't going to stop me from marrying you. Okay?" Niall said softly. You smiled up at him and he leaned down to press a kiss to your cheek. "I better get going. I'll see you at the altar. No tears, smile baby girl. This is meant to be the happiest day of your life. I love you so much."

Louis:
"Louis Tomlinson, this isn't funny!" You yelled to your husband to be. Louis held his hand up to his mouth to keep him from laughing out loud. It was the night of the rehearsal and the entire wedding party as taking it all as one massive joke. They were laughing and joking around as if this meant nothing, and Louis was just sitting there in fits of laughter. You finally gave up and sat in one of the pews, almost in tears. "Babe, come on. We're all just having a good time!" Louis smiled walking over to the pew in which you were sat. "That's the thing Louis! You're all laughing and joking when this is a very serious matter. I mean, we're getting married tomorrow!" You cried. "Babe, just take a step back and look who you're marrying. You should know by now that a majority of things are a joke with me." Louis smirked. "Now come on babe. Dry those tears and show me that smile I fell in love with." You couldn't help it and cracked a smile. "There it is!" Louis smiled kissing your cheek.

Liam:
"Ugh!" You stormed out of your bedroom. The wedding was in a few weeks, and you and Liam hadn't come to a decision on the cake. Whenever you asked him to go to a tasting with you, he just asked to postpone. He followed you out to into the lounge room, where you started to tear up. "Babe," "No! Liam when do you think we're going to decide on this! The wedding is in less than three weeks, and every time I ask all I get is the same answer. 'I don't feel like it.' Is that what our life is going to be like? A whole heap of 'I don't feel like its?" You shouted. He looked down at the floor for a moment before walking over to you, pulling you in for a hug. "I'm sorry, I've just been tired lately okay? Look, we'll go tomorrow. No more 'I don't feel like its' alright?" You smiled and extended your pinkie. "Promise?" "Actually..." "Liam." "Promise." He chuckled locking his pinkie with yours.

Zayn:
"No, no no no! This is all wrong!" Your threw your hands up in frustration. The weddng was in a few days, and the bridesmaids dresses were all in the wrong colour. "It's not a big deal, we'll just take them back and-" "No! It is a big deal, these dresses are peach when I clearly ordered them in coral! The wedding is ruined!" You sobbed. Zayn just grabbed your hands and sat you in his lap. You layed your head on his shoulder as he played with a couple strands of your hair. "Babe, listen. The wedding isn't ruined okay? These are just colours. If it's that much of a problem we can just take-" "We can't-" "Shhh, we can take them back. But in all honesty, I wouldn't care if the bridesmaids were baggy old clothes. All that matters is that my beautiful bride is following them." You smiled at his words and leaned up to press a kiss to his lips.

Harry:
"Chicken or fish?" You and Harry had been discussing everything wedding lately. "Whatever is fine." It was fair to say that Harry was getting a little bored with just wedding talk. "Okay, chicken it is. Square plates or round plates?" He just shrugged. "Whichever." You sighed, placing your checklist aside. "Harry why don't you just give me an answer!" He set aside his laptop. "I am giving you answers." "Not very helpful ones. Harry, this is your wedding too. I want you to have a say in this, but I can't pick and choose every little detail." He laughed and shook his head. "I know you can't, but in all honesty, silk or cloth napkins isn't all that exciting to choose from. I like choosing the big things, like where we get married or the reception venue. This stuff is all you." He kissed your cheek and you layed back on his chest. "Okay, candles or vases for centerpieces?" He just laughed and rolled his eyes. "Vases with candles in them." He smiled.