13. How You Get Him In The Mood

Niall:

If you both are just on the couch watching TV aimlessly, you'll crawl on top of him so that you're straddling him. You'll cradle your legs around his waist and hook your arms behind his neck. You'll kiss him repeatedly before he caves in and carries you to the bedroom.

Louis:

 You’ll whisper something seductive in his ear. He melts just at the sound of your voice. You’ll then start to kiss his ear making your way down to his neck, leaving little nibbles and love bites along the way. He thinks it’s so sexy. 

Liam:

You let your shirt drop a little showing off your new lace bra. You make sure he can see your cleavage, you just stare innocently at him. He gets so mesmerized he can’t help but attack you and ripping your shirt off. 

Zayn:

It’s hard to get Zayn in the mood, but there is one thing that gets him every time. You come up from behind him and start to massage his shoulders a little. He moans intently in happiness before he whips around grabbing you and kissing you hard. 

Harry:

Sometimes, when you’re really in the mood, you’ll just walk right up to him and take his shirt off. He gets the idea right away and isn’t two steps behind. He pulls your shirt over your head…and that’s how it starts just about every night.