That's how it went. And I could also say that my first day here is rather good than I prepared myself for. But it's just the first day. I still have tomorrow to survive.

The next morning, Bree startled me by showing up in front of my dorm room after I had just opened it. She's wearing this frantic smile and her body can't stop moving. She's swaying from right to left that I have to keep my eyes off her to prevent any hypnotizing.

I tugged an awkward smile on my face trying to keep up with Bree's excitement. "Bree, what are you doing here?"

"Duh, I'm here to go with you to school." She said in a pointed way.

"Oh, okay."

A loud slam on the door next to me startled the both of us.

"The door says he's hurt!" Bree shouted towards Hell's retreating figure. "Don't mind him. He's just naturally a jerk."

Hell's also my dorm room neighbor? Just my luck. I'm not just stuck to be with a chatter box but also with a human race hater. Wow.

"Shall we start moving now? The cafeteria serves the best breakfasts every Monday." Bree gushed, mentally drooling over the food.

I let out a deep sigh knowing that I have no other option but to go. It's still quite difficult adjusting into these new environment.

"Nine months, three weeks, and six more days Frances." I murmured to myself.

-----*------

"How was your day so far?" Sebastian interrogated as I slump down my chair.

Mere seconds ago, I was kind of debating whether I should or should not enter the cafeteria. I still find the education here as confusing as ever considering I came from another continent whose way of teaching is different. But anyways, I'm taking English Lit, Chemistry and Biology for my A - Level classes. I suppose they're just the same as the ones in America but with different names. Being a sixth - form Academy, Burlington Academy has a minimal number of students. And that's something I'm glad for. I thought there'll be hundreds of students that's why I was reluctant to enter the cafeteria. But when I saw there are about sixty - five students, I decided to suck it up and entered.

Lacking of any knowledge, I just simply answered the most probable answer. "It was fine."

Sebastian grinned at me and took a huge bite of his sandwich. "That's great. So how are you enjoying it so far?"

What's with his questions? Is he trying to pull a twenty questions game? But anyway I still think that I owe him for helping me out yesterday. So... Maybe being associated with him and his pals will do as I return the simple gesture he did.

"Your school's cool. I like the academic programs and all. But I have one teeny tiny question." I said whilst creating a small distance between my thumb and index finger.

"And that would be?"

I grimaced at the clothes I'm wearing. "Why do we have to wear this uniform?" I motioned towards the black blazer, white blouse, and red plaid skirt.

Sebastian shook his head in a 'Believe me, I also asked the same question' face. "It's kind of required. But don't worry, on fridays we're allowed to wear whatever we want."

"Good. And I don't have any plan to spend my whole year wearing this damn awful uniform." I informed him.

"My guess, you are from a public school." Another voice said.

I turned to my left and saw Francois taking dominance over the chair next to mine. I kind of saved that for Bree. Or at least imaginarily saved it for her.