Images of us hunting, playing, laughing and  making love filled my mind and I gasped at its power. My whole body filled with tremors at the dire need for that vision.

''Are you alright Alpha?;' The Doctor asked me, his heavily accented voice made me aware that he was not a native. Probably French.

'' I am fine doc. Will he... Uh ..? Will he be alright?'' I felt ashamed of myself at the cracks my voice held.

''I suppose he will. The bite is not too deep. His veins remain untouched, the wolf could not get into his blood. He is yet unstable though.  He is a Luna, yes, but his system is completely taken aback by shock . Possibly an internal seizure. So he is showing very weak immune response.He seems to be willing enough to fight back,but he is too weak. We have fed him a potion of Sage flowers and Anithos. But we do need something stronger for him to revive. Something powerful.'' He muttered off and went towards Harry again.

My mind was in chaos and I just stood there paralyzed. He had to be perfectly fine. This state could either make or , heck I didn't even wanted to consider the alternative.

We need to talk Alpha. My Beta said through our link.

'What is it? 'I asked irritated.

'It is about the attacks Sir'. 

'I am coming.'  My answer was immediate.

I rushed outside to see my pack warriors standing there, their proud stance showing their victory over the rouges. Harry's family rushed inside the hospital. Everyone except Gemma, who was looking expectantly at me. 

''We need to talk.'' Her tone held no emotion.

''Of course Luna Percy.''  I told her.

She turned to leave but turned back suddenly.'' And Alpha Tomlinson, Thank you for saving my brother.''

Her gratitude hurt me. It was my duty to protect my mate which I could never do. Maybe she wasn't meaning to tell me that way but still that made me flinch.

''Its my duty'' I answered her. She walked away.

~

''It seems that they were Henry's associates. '' My Beta declared. A murmur broke out between the council.

''Oh that is bad Alpha-'' Someone started. But I wasn't in the mood for a huge discussion.

''I know that. But Henry is dead. So what would they need now?''

''They were hunting for blood Alpha.'' My Beta said. A huge gasp went across the crowd. Blood, a Luna's blood, something went off in my mind. It was the most powerful thing.

''How did you find out?''

''There were traces of the blood of Lunas in some of the wolves' scent. You know how strong that is to ignore. '' The tracker announced.

A sinking feeling spread through me and all I could see was red. William started flashing and the council started to get nervous.

It took me a great effort to control myself. But I did.

''Then good thing we killed them.'' I announced and cheers erupted. ''But I have to make sure that the whole place is secure, I want our best trackers to search everyone and give me the results by tomorrow. I want half the warriors to go back to our pack and watch over the affairs there. You go with them.'' I instructed  my Beta. We made further plans to safeguard the pack and I seriously wanted to appoint guards for Harry. But that would evoke suspicion. So I had to retain that.

William was furious and disappointed in me. The exact way I felt. So I did the one thing that made me numb, go meet the green eyed werewolf.

~

I watched him lay there. He had shifted back and was now covered in a pale white cloth.

His chocolate white curls clouded his face .It felt horrid to look at his lifeless self. His porcelain figure seemed so much more pale. No trace of movement in his broken form.

I knew now what had to be done. The doctors made sure it would be worth it. His family were gazing at me with mixed emotions from raging fury to alarming sorrow. But they were all watching me. 

In that instant, I knew what had to be done.

 William and I became one as we sauntered towards our mate , our nails extended to razor sharp claws.

I grabbed his mouth and pushed it open, the flushed pink lips opened with a pop. Sparkled erupted at the feel of his hot flesh.

I started praying as I slit my wrist and fed my blood to my mate.

~

A/n: smooches and cuddles. I just literally wrote it one day. Lol