👶🏼WHAT?👶🏼

Next day!!
3:30 Pm

I woke up and ran to the bathroom and Jake ran after me and pulled back my hair for me. I feel like hell.

"Baby are you ok." He asks rubbing my back.

"Yeah, for now." I sad. I got up and went to my closet. I changed and got my makeup done

Tonight we're talking all the fam that I'm pregnant and I can't wait!!

"Babe you ready? Every one is almost here!" He shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah! Be there in a sec!" I hurried up and ran to the kitchen to help Jake with the food.

"Babe you don't have to help."

"Jake I'm pregnant not old!" I say and help him. Every one arrived and I was so excited!

"Ok everyone! We have som exciting news!!" We got out a hug box! Everyone was confused!

We opened the box and out came purple balloons and a hug balloon that read WERE PREGNANT!!!

Every one screamed! They were so happy!! I'm going to be a mom!

"I'm so happy I'm crying!!" Erika said hugging me.

"IM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!! FINALLY!!!" He yelled! Everyone cheered .

"IM GOING TO BE A MOM!!" I screamed! Everyone huddled around me and hugged me and I started to cry.

"Why are you crying? Jake asked.

"Seriously?" I asked?

"I'm pregnant!" I said.

Time had passed and I wondered.. where is Tristan?"

"Hey E.. where's Tristan?"

"He is back at the hospital."

"Why?" I ask.

"They are putting him through Chemo again." She said.

"Omg. Is he ok?" I ask.

"Yeah! I visited before I came."

"Ok good! How are you and Tony?" I say.

"Were are great! It been amazing!" She said.

"I'm so happy for you!!" I said.

"And I'm happy for you!" She said hugging me.

"Can I talk to the mother of my nephew?" Logan asked.

"Yeah sure!" E said.

"So, when he is born is he going to wear my merch or Jakes?" He laughs and we hug.

"How is it? Being pregnant and knowing your going to give birth to my nephew?" He asked.

"Um I'm always puke in the morning, sometimes I get light headed. I sleep a lot more. I eat a lot more."

"Man I want to be pregnant!" He laughed.

"How are you and my brother?" He asks.

"We amazing! He is just the best husband I could ask for and more. I hit a home run in The husband department!" I said.

"And hit a home run in the wife department!" He said.

4 months later!

"Hey beautiful." Jake says wrapping his arms around me while I was looking at my bump.

" Jake says wrapping his arms around me while I was looking at my bump

I've gotten pretty big! I love every second of it!

"How is our princess?" I smiled. He laid his head in the crook of my neck.

"She is doing good, she was kicking earlier. But I guess she went to sleep on me." I said.

"And how is my queen?"

"I'm fine. I haven't thrown up today if that tells you anything?" I say.

"Good. You reading to go see Tristan?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say. We head to the hospital.

"Hey Tristan." His eyes got huge.

"Omg Tessa!! Your showing a lot!!" He says. I walk over to him and he places and hand on my belly.

"Did you feel that?" He asked. I nodded.

"You remember she is in my belly right?"

"It's a girl?" I nodded.

"Oh I bet she will be beautiful! 

We spent some time with him but soon enough we had to leave him so I could go to my ultra sound.

"Hi Tessa, lay down please." I did as she told me and I lifted my shirt and she put the cold jell on my belly.

Jake pulls out his vlog camera.

"How you feeling babe?" He asks.

"Cold." I said.

"Oh goodness!" The doctor says.

"What?" Me and Jake say at the same time.

"Your having Twins!!

"TWINS??"

Oh shocker there!!