🌲Early Christmas🌲

Jakes Pov:

It's been 2 since we found out about Tristan. He isn't well. Neither is Tessa. She is so distraught about him having cancer. She hasn't really eaten much, she goes to the hospital everyday and even through the nights. I rarely see her anymore.

It's Christmas Eve and I wanted to get something for Tessa for early Christmas peresents. She has always talked about vlogging so I got her the same camera as mine, the she always wanted these yeezy's.

Then I got he a gift basket with a gift card to Starbucks ($100), with some bath bombs, also so makeup she really likes, some chocolate and a bunch of other cute things

I also got Tristan some creative stuff that he would love.

I got home and went to my room where I had a huge gift box. I put everything in it neatly and put the top on it. It looked awesome!

I moved it to her room, set up a go pro and placed a huge bow on the box. With a card. I think she is going to love it!

Tessa's Pov:

I got home and didn't see no one home. That great.

I have been really sad over the past 2 weeks. Tristan is my best friend and I can't see him suffer like this. I wish I could something for him.

I walked up the stairs and into my room. When I opened the door I saw a huge box, with biggest bow. There was a card.

I know thing have been very hard lately, I know you are torn. I just wanted to give you something to make you smile. I wanted to let you know I love you and I am here for you. It will all be ok. Trust me beautiful.

-Jakey

I smiled at the thought of him being there for me. He is really the most amazing guy. I love him.

I opened the box and saw, yeezys, a camera, and a gift basket with so much stuff in it.

I was so happy. He really loves me.

"I'm glad you like it." He said wrapping his arms around me from behind me and kissing my cheek. I smiled.

"I love it!" I said giving him a hug.

"And I love you!" He said in my ear, which sent chills down my back.

"I love you too!" I said back to him.

"I have reservations at the fancy restaurant you like!" He said smiling while holding my hands in his.

"Really? Jakey thank you!!!" I hugged him so tight! I love this man with all my heart, he makes me feel like a queen! I just can't tell you how much I love him.

"We are reserved for 6:30, so we have a couple of hours, I was thinking we could finally put up the tree!" With every think going on with Tristan we haven't actually decorated.

"Omg yes!! Let's go." We got the stuff from the storage room and put it in the living room.

Several bad puns later and many breaking of ornaments we finally got the house decorated. Some of the guys helped but didn't help much.

We got ready.

After getting ready we took the Tesla and drove to the restaurant

After getting ready we took the Tesla and drove to the restaurant. He made the car drive instead of him driving. We held hand the whole time and sang along to our fave songs.

When we arrived, he opened my door and I got out and saw flashing lights. Dang it, not again. Paparazzi have been following us for weeks to try and get info about Tristan.

We walked inside and we were immediately sat by our waiter. We soon ordered and we got our food really quick.

"Oh my gosh this is so good!!" I said while eating the steak.

"Only the best for my Queen." He said while holding my hand. I smiled. Every thing in this moment was perfect. I had the most amazing food, and the most amazing human being as me date.

"I love you." I said caressing his hand.

"I love you more." He said while starring into my eyes. He leaned over and kissed me. So sweet and so soft.

We were interrupted by my phone going off.

"Omg I'm so sorry." I said. I grabbed my phone and answered it.

T: Hello Erika

E:I'm so sorry to interrupt your date but Tristan he ugh, he was asking for you.

T: Can you tell him I can visit him in the morning. I want to hangout with Jake tonight. *holds Jakes hand*

E:ok i guess.

T: bye e

E: bye.

I wanted to go, but at the same time I felt like I haven't had much time with Jake since Tristan got leukemia.

The rest off the night I worried about him but it became a distant memory when we went back home.

Thank you so much for reading my books!! It mean the absolute world to me!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️