Chapter 1

Y/n P.O.V

I was strolling through the alleys of the Isles of the Lost shuffling a deck of cards in my hand. They weren't normal playing cards they tarot cards given to me by my dad Dr Facilier or in other words "Shadow Man". The VKs had been some of my closets friends but I was never part of their gang. Me and Evie just got along so well and became like sisters. Now Carlos had always had a soft spot for him and the way his mum treated him, he was real cute. Mal was a  whole different story we weren't the best of friends but still got along with each other but never saw eye to eye. Me and Jay had a thing back then but it ended when he left to Auradon Prep. God how I miss him our parents were kinda the same if you think about it they were the ones to introduce us. 

Any way back to me strolling i was humming a tune the VKs used to sing to when they would walk down the streets and scare everyone "Rotten to the Core". After a great stroll I guess I went back to mine and my dad's place.

"Dad am back" I yell out but he doesn't answer which means someones here getting their fortune told so I just walked back to my room and turned on the stolen TV it showed Mal and King Ben I scoffed at them and threw the closest thing to me at the TV but missed. Don't get me wrong I don't hate Mal but she has screwed so many people over like the new Villain Kids forming on this god damm island, Uma daughter of Ursula's pirate crew. I would go and try and join their crew but she is no worse than Mal. I walked towards the window that had a great view of Auradon and wished I was able to go, see what it is like, just like me and Evie dreamed but I am not girly it was just more of tom boy just to clarify. 

"Ahh Y/n your home good" I turned to see my dad leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah I got here a while ago but you must of had a client" I grinned at him.

"Follow me" I would never disobey so I followed him. We went down the stairs to the shop. Her we sold voodoo stuff and this is where people would normally get their fortunes told but only the special ones where allowed up stairs and those are Dad's so called friends. 

"So what's up dad?" I question sitting down on the counter as he put the money away.

"Well you see I have been asked, wait where is your Shadow?" his tone went from soft to harsh. I looked behind me to see that the other me was not their dammit she or he was a gift from Dad's friends on the other side and if anything happens to it dad gets punished like last time with Tiana and that protruded frog prince. 

"Well? I'm waiting for an answer where is it" I looked at him scared.

"It is ummm .....right there" I said pointing to the door of the store and it was but from here it looked panicked racing towards us. Then figure walked in wearing a pirate hat, red leather coat and a hook in his right hand. Walking up to the counter pushing me a side to see my dad then lent against the counter having his hand out. Harry flippin' Hook.

"Hand it over old man" he grinned at my father. This guy had no right to come in here and steal from me and my dad. I moved across the counter again so now he was practically in between my legs, I saw didn't think that one through. He slowly looked up at me still grinning.

"Well well well what do we have her?" Harry asked amused with the sudden action. I kicked him back causing him to stumble backwards almost falling over but didn't. He looked pissed good because I was. 

"You'll regret that love" he said through girted teeth. Dad walked around the corner with a sack in his hands giving it to him. 

"What the hell!" I looked over to see Harry grinning at me like a crazed man. I stormed off up stairs and went to the massive window just above the stores door. If I was lucky he hasn't left yet. A couple of seconds and he walked out whistling. One, two, three and I jumped landing on top of him. I heard him grunt which mad me smile it wasn't a big jump but I was hoping for a safe landing

(This is your outfit for most of the story let you know if it changes, Plus the tattoo is on your left shoulder blade where no one can see it)