"How about all those times I told you, "I love you" and told you all those cheesy things?" Mingyu asks, and Wonwoo understands what he's doing. He's trying to prove that Wonwoo's been oblivious, too. "And hell, I even kissed you so many times—"

"I-I didn't know you actually liked me!" Wonwoo's ears turn pink, embarrassed. "And Soonyoung even told me he thought you were playing with my feelings and—"

"WHAT?"

"Excuse me, but could you two please quiet down a bit?" A young woman walks over to them, smiling apologetically. "My baby is um, a bit scared."

Mingyu and Wonwoo glance at the crying baby, and then at each other, and promptly apologize to the mother, who smiles at them forgivingly.

Mingyu grabs Wonwoo by the arm, until they're outside the restaurant.

"We needed some privacy, anyway." Mingyu explains, smiling.

"That's true," Wonwoo agrees. They sit down at a bench near the restaurant, and Wonwoo smiles shyly at his and Mingyu's entwined fingers.

Mingyu notices, and raises their hands up, kissing Wonwoo's hand before his lips curl into a soft smile.

"Ew," Wonwoo jokes. "Cliché."

"You know you love it," Mingyu smirks. "You know you love me."

"Well, I'm not a man who lies, so yes, Kim Mingyu." Wonwoo hums. "I do love you."

Mingyu makes some kind of noise that doesn't sound quite human, and covers his mouth quickly.

When Wonwoo glances over at him, he notices his pink cheeks, and he smiles.

"Cute."

"But Wonwoo, you've lied so many times before." Mingyu adds.

"Huh?"

"You were always like, "I don't have any feelings for Mingyu whatsoever, he's my best friend,'" Mingyu teases. "That's a lie, isn't it?" His eyes shine mischievously and he smirks. 

"Oh please, Mingyu." Wonwoo rolls his eyes. "That's different. I couldn't just be like, "Yo, what's up, I really like Mingyu and don't understand how he's even real, now how's your day going, everyone?'"

Mingyu smirks again. "That's how you feel about me, huh?"

"I will slap that smirk away." Wonwoo mutters.

"Oh, well, to be honest, I wouldn't mind. I mean, just, Wonwoo, you're so hot and—"

"KIM. MIN. GYU." Wonwoo glares. "Why do I like you again?

"Wow, you like me." Mingyu rests his chin on his hand, sighing, and smiles dreamily. "You like me." He looks giddy, and Wonwoo can't help but feel himself smile at the sight.

Wonwoo blushes, looking away. "Stop mentioning it, god, Mingyu."

Mingyu just smiles, reaching over to touch Wonwoo's hair, stroking it softly.

Wonwoo suddenly laughs, and Mingyu looks at him.

"What are you thinking about, Wonu'?" Mingyu asks, curious.