Divergent University

Tris POV:

I walk on the red carpet wearing a Red Mandarin Collar Cheongsam Dress and Giuseppe Zanotti Red Platform Pump. My hair is done in a low tight sideways bun with a red flower accessory. My make up was done professionally.
I am on the red carpet with my daughter Crystal, who is now 4 years old. My mother Natalie, my brother Charles, and Anna, my adopted sister, who is now 12, are in the crowd cheering me on.
I am a 21 year old singer and actress. My career of singing began at the age of 17 and I became an actress when I was 18.
"Tris Prior! Over here! What are you gonna do after this event?" A reporter asks mes.
"Well...The fame is gonna have to wait because I am gonna start college in Chicago." I reply.
Crystal and I want into the huge building.
------Three hours later-----
It's almost the end of Academy Awards, They are handing out the last award.
"And the Multi Talented Award goes to.......Tris Prior."
Tears start to form in my eyes, I walk up the stage with Crystal holding my hand. Tear start falling down my face.
"I would like to thank my family and Vincent. But most of all I would like to thank my friend back in Chicago. I know they think I have forgotten about them but I haven't. And this is the last time you guys will see me for a while. I am off to college in Chicago." I say.
Crystal taps my hand and I pick her up.
"We love Hollywood." We say together into the mic.
Everyone hollers my names and clap.
After the Academy Awards are over, my family and I decided to go out for dinner but I have to meet them there. I have to stay at the red carpet and take some more photos.
I take some with 5sos and one alone with Ashton, I took one with Usher, Christina Aguilera, and with Adam Levine.
They take a picture of my dress and I sign pictures and take some pictures with my fans.
----
I go to the restaurant, we eat and laugh and enjoy ourselves.
Tomorrow it's back to the old life style that I miss.