two

It's been about 3 days since the Gene indecent and you and your girlfriend are drifting apart...you don't even sleep in the same bed anymore. You don't care though, it just means you can spend more time with The Boys™.

You wake up early today so you don't get stuck in traffic but when you get out of bed and go into the bathroom Gene is sitting there in the shower, you get really excited to see him but you guys can't do it in your own house. You open up the window and crawl out dragging Gene behind you. Instead of having sex you guys get in the car and drive to the local carnival, Gene buys you cotton candy and ur just like "Thank u daddy ily babe 😍😍😍💘💘💘💖💖💖😫😫😫😫💦💦💦💦💦" and Gene replys with a rub to your nipple and you blush intensely. You guys are on the Ferris wheel when it stops suddenly, "Sorry guys we're having a little bit of a malfunction" just your luck! You and Gene decide to make use of this time and you scooch over to Gene's side of the pod and you immediately connect your lips to his, he moves his hands down to your ass and grips it tightly, you guys fall to floor of the pod but you don't care, Gene starts to unbutton your pants when the ride starts moving again.

The day continues and you're really horny and you can't take it, you grab Gene by the dick and lead him to the bathroom where you guys go at it for a solid 4 hours.