Sensei I can explain

Leo's POV:

It was the next day and I felt good. I was nothing but happy because me and Raph were together, until... Raph and I were hanging out in my room when Raph came up and kissed me. "What's that for?" I said as I smirked. He said "Nothing I was just showing affection, do you not like that?" I shook my head "No I love it." I smiled. "Good" he said as he bit his lip rather harshly. He kissed me again and lightly pushed me back on the bed, I put my arms around his neck. He pushed towards me, when, "Leonardo? Raphael?" It was sensei. Raph jolted back and stood straight "Sensei I can explain!" Raph blurted out nervously. My face was dark red and I sat up and covered my face, I couldn't let Sensei see the dishonor in my face. Sensei tilted his head slightly at Raphael, Raph sighed "Sensei, please you have to understand. I know its weird but I love Leo, and not as a brother, I'm sorr-" Sensei lifted his hand cutting of Raph. "I understand." Sensei said in a calm soothing voice. After hearing that come from sensei I felt relief wash over me. "Wait what?" Raph furrowed his eyebrows at Sensei. "I. Understand." Sensei repeated. Raph smiled "You understand?" Raph muttered. Sensei nodded, "You are who you are, just because you are different doesn't mean I will not honor you or love you, you are my sons and nothing can change that, even if you are, together." Sensei pat my head and then put his hand on Raph's shoulder, nodded, and left closing the door behind him. I stood up, "Wow" I said looking at Raphael. Raph hugged me and kissed my neck "See everything is fine. Sensei agrees, and who cares what April thinks and Mikey will... probably... understand" Raphael whispered into my skin. I sighed and nodded.

Raph's POV:

"Mikey can find out on his own" I said as I slowly let go of Leo. He smiled at me, his smile, it made me feel warm and tingly. I looked over his lips then slowly leaned forward and kissed him again. I pushed him back on the bed and didn't break the kiss. Leo moaned softly and I liked to hear Leo, his moan made me grin. I tugged on his belt trying to get it off and he gasped softly and moaned higher pitched. "Raphie" he moaned my name. I sucked on his neck then mumbled "Don't call me Raphie" he giggled softly. I pulled away for a second and looked in his eyes "How are we supposed to... y'know..." I was trying to hint him to what I wanted without saying it in actual words. He knew exactly what I was talking about "Uh... Feeling and touching and... We can improvise... Heh" He said sounding a little nervous. I pulled his belt off and he tugged at mine. In less then a minute our wrappings that are around our arms, hands, legs, and feet were off... as well as our belts, elbow and knee pads, and our bandanas. Leo started to moan loudly, "Shhh don't let them hear us" I whispered. Leo held in his moan. I smirked and moved my hand down to his turtlehood, if you know what I mean.

Leo's POV:

Raph touched me down there and I felt a tingle and I moaned. We carried on with touching, rubbing, kissing, and stroking each other. We were having so much fun and I was moaning like crazy, Raph moaned once in awhile, I didn't think he wanted me to hear him moan. We got cut off... "Leo? Raph? You guys okay?" It was Michelangelo. Raph grunted and kissed me on the lips quickly then he got off me. I frowned "H-Hang on Mikey" I said in a straight voice. Raph and I put our wrappings, elbow and knee pads, and bandanas on as fast as we could. I fixed the bed sheets and Raph opened the door and I sat on my bed with a comic. "We're fine Mikey" Raph said looking down at him. "Oh, It sounded like you guys were hurting each other." He said with his little sad Mikey face. Raph smirked "We were just rough housing Mikey, we are fine." Raph said with a grin growing. Mikey nodded and walked off. Raph closed the door and looked at me "Well that was fun..." Raph said grinning. I smiled "Yeah it was" I said softly. Raph sat next to me and pulled me into a hug and layed down cuddling me. I snuggled into him and closed my eyes. "I love you Raph" I whispered. "I love you too Leo" Raph replied in a calm soothing voice. I sighed feeling safe in his arms. Safe again.