Can't Stop Loving You

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Leo's POV:

Raph walked in the room and I froze, I was blushing and lightly clawing at my leg. "You okay there Leo?" Raph said as he smirked cockily, his smirk was so attractive. I looked at my leg "Uh.... yeah" I looked back up trying not to make eye contact with him. I sighed, I felt like I had to tell him, right there, right now, I was in love with Raph. I was afraid that he might call me a faggot, I hate that word, or that he might hate me. I looked at him with my lips buckered, "Raphael can I tell you something without you freaking out?" I mumbled through my buckered lips. He glanced at me and tucked his thumbs in his belt "Sure whatever" he said not really having a care in the world. I stood straight and looked him in the eyes "Raph, I'm in love with y- space heroes! Yeah heh" Damn it, I couldn't build up the courage to tell him. His eye ridge raised "Okay? Like that was a surprise. If you love it so much why don't you marry it Lame-o-nardo" he grinned and walked away waving slightly. I felt my heart sink, I sighed. I ran to my room and plopped on the bed. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. Even if I DID tell him he would hate me, actually he already hates me, I'm so hurt, I just wish he would like m- I got cut off by a knock at the door "W-who is it?" I said wiping my tears away. "It's Donnie" My heart jumped and I slowly opened the door with my head down, he saw my face because he bent down looking up at me "Leo what's the matter?" he said frowning. "I tried to tell Raph I like him but I chickened out" I whimpered. Donnie knew about my crush on Raph and he excepted it.

Donnie's POV:

I sighed, I could tell Leo was really upset. He really likes Raph, I felt bad for him. "Its okay, try next time." I smiled and he smiled slightly. "Try to get some rest and maybe you can tell him tomorrow?" I said in a soft voice. He nodded and sat back down on his bed, "Night Leo" I said as I closed his door and walked to my room.

Leo's POV:

Rest, Pfft. All I did was sit there, staring at the ceiling, thinking of Raph and I being together. I also panicked, thinking about telling him, and what Sensei and Mikey would think. Finally, I dozed off.