~Chapter 10~

.:Recap:.

"Alright, you baby-faced degenerates pipe down and listen up!" scoffing at their stupidity I moved back over to my team. Punching Naruto over the head I didn't need to use words to express how angry I was with him. "It's time to begin, I'm Ibiki Morino, your proctor and from this moment your worst enemy."

.:End of Recap:.

Mito's point of view.

A wave of awe and confusion swept over the room as Ibiki -our proctor- pointed at the Sound Nins. "First, you candidates from the village hidden in the sound. Knock it off! Who told you, you could fight? Do you wanna fail before we've even begun?" they grumbled to each other and moved away from the rest of us in the back. "Now if your ready, we'll proceed to the first stage of the Chunin Exams. Hand over your paperwork, and you'll each be given a number."

He explained holding up a little tile with the number 1 on it, "This will determine where you will sit. We will start the written test once you are all seated." I instantly started to panic, Naruto sucked royally at written exams, he was bound to fail if this was the case, Sakura and Sasuke seemed to understand our predicament, handing in our paperwork, I was given a number. Sitting near the back I saw Naruto was with Hinata, Sakura sat a few seats ahead of Ino, while Sasuke was the furthest from me. 

Sighing I knew I was going to need my summoning jutsu for this I'm just glad I had the time to write the mark on my hands so that when I summoned my ninja animal, it wouldn't be noticeable. Summoning him, he sat on my lap waiting for me to give him his task, he was just the cutest thing I had ever seen. I had found his scroll in the woods hiding from Crazed Sasuke fans, he taught me how to summon. 

Crispin was the cutest little white and blue fade fox I had ever seen

Crispin was the cutest little white and blue fade fox I had ever seen. He has the biggest red eyes and adorable three tails that whip back and forth in excitement when he's in our world. His father Tomoe is super protective and is constantly worried when I summon Crispin, but I always promise not to use Crispin in battle and always for small message tasks or just to hold him when I just don't feel like being in the presence of other people.

When Ibiki told us to get started after telling us the rules, I flipped my sheet over and read over the questions. They were all Jonin level and up, I sighed. Naruto would never understand this and I don't think Sasuke ever bothered to read that far ahead, I think Sakura and myself would be the only ones to pass without cheating. Cause that's the trick to cheat without getting caught. When I finished, I wrote a note to Naruto and had Crispin bring it to him.

Crispin's power was to pass unnoticed even to the most experienced eye. The only way to see him is with an Auricular Kekkai Genkai or if I want him to be seen. When Naruto saw the note he nodded without looking at me and quickly without being noticed wrote down his answers and sent Crispin back with a note of his own, 'Thanks, Mii-chan.' smiling I blew a little kiss to Crispin and promised to treat him to something later and he returned to his world. 

-

Sasuke's point of view. 

I was copying off the person in front of me with my Sharingan when I felt Mito use a sliver of her Chakra, which meant she summoned her fox spirit, and knowing our problems with Naruto, I knew she'd help him. So I finished my test and watched as another team was sent from the testing hall because their teammate was caught cheating for the fifth time. It was strange at first to see examiners give so many chances.

And that was before I realized I needed to cheat without getting caught, knowing Mito she would have been the first out of our team to figure it out and then pick up the slack her brother. I was for once in the longest time glad my brother wasn't an idiot and kind of pitied Mito for having an idiot for an older brother. Looking at her over my shoulder she smiled and raised her finger to her lips and smirked. 

I had to hold in a smirk and chuckle of my own, she was so sneaky. Probably why she bonded so well with Foxes. Winking at her, she turned to look at Sakura who winked back and then to Naruto who followed suit. 

-

The first exam was over. Finally, and we all passed. Naruto had burst out saying he would never give up and the rest of us couldn't help but smile or smirk softly at him, for once his outburst was helpful. Suddenly a woman shot in through the back window and landed at the front of the room with a banner up which announced her title as the second exam's proctor. The woman announcing herself as Anko told us she'd tell our Jonins where to meet her the next morning dismissed us.

Getting up I followed Mito out with Naruto and Sakura. the four of us more than glad to have passed with flying colors. Getting to my place with Mito as it was the day we planned to spend the night at my place, she had entered the house first stood in the living room, her jacket discarded over the back of the couch with her headband. Her hair down was down and waved slightly to her shoulder blades.

Just the way I liked it, in her arms was Crispin. Stepping up behind her in the fading sunlight she looked at me and smiled. "I actually thought it would be harder than that." I sighed sightly depressed she'd say that even I had some problems with the questions cheating aside. "What do you do? Eat advanced books and then spit out information?" I teased and she blushed.

Crispin sensing her embarrassment jumped me and hissed while scratching and biting me. "AH! Mito Help!" I called to her as she was lost in thought, wrestling with the little Kit, she still didn't realize I was being beaten by a small fox, not that I was really trying but still. Rolling across the carpet she avoided us without knowing it and disappeared into the kitchen before returning with an apron on and her hair up.

"Sasuke, come help--" she stopped when she saw us, "What are you two doing?" the fox kicked off my face knocking me over to run to her side, she bent and scratched his head before coming over to me with a rag. Dabbing at the scratches and bites, I hissed a bit in pain. "Why do you two fight, after knowing each other for so long you'd think you'd be friends by now." she said her turn to tease me. "Naw, I think we'll always fight for your attention. Some days I'll win and others he'll win."

I told her and she nodded, kissing me quickly she shooed me off to the bathroom to shower. "I'll have something ready to eat when you get out so don't take too long." she said and I smiled. "Okay, come on Crispin, you too." I told the little kit. Following me, we went up to the bathroom.

-

Ibiki walked around collecting the tests, he had been pleasantly surprised by Naruto and Mito's sheets, all the answers perfectly done, she must have slipped him the answers somehow. From what he had heard of her from Kakashi, she was going to go far, and Kakashi had made the right choice by making her the captain of his squad. She should be what with having both her older twin brother on her team and the last Uchiha.

She needed to up her game to be able to keep up with personalities like theirs. And from what he had seen when she went up against the three Otogakure nin, that was some intense speed she displayed. Almost like a yellow flash, which sounded and looked familiar when he had seen it. It also made him wonder if she too was infused with the Nine-tails Chakra, but that would only show with more time. 

"Great things will come from those two." Ibiki muttered to himself before finishing his task and leaving to head back to his headquarters.