I don't remember you at all ✔

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to sleep now." He said.

"Oh, before we forget."

"The guest room hasn't been cleaned yet, so Taehyung you can sleep in Jungkook's room for tonight. Is that okay with you?" Mr Jeon asked.

"What?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"It's my pleasure to share a room with him."

"I mean that's fine with me," Taehyung said smiling.

"Wait, but mom I--"

"No but's Jungkook. You did this to Taehyung, now you have to pay the consequences." Mr Jeon said to his son.

Taehyung just smiled at his side.

Jungkook stomped his feet to his room. He held his face that was bright red at the moment.

He couldn't stop his face from flushing red, when he saw Taehyung's box smile.

"Shit!"

"Jeon Jungkook! You are supposed to be a straight ruler!" He said to himself in the mirror. The door opened after 3 knocks were heard.

Taehyung's hair was dripping wet. Jungkook could smell the soap he used from where he was standing. He had the urge to go bury his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck just to get a whiff of the Taehyung's smell.

Jungkook sighed.

"You can sleep on the bed, I'll take the floor," Jungkook said.

"That's very nice of you, but we can share your bed if you want," Taehyung suggested.

"I don't want to. I'll rather sleep on the floor." Jungkook said and put the blanket over himself.

"Why not baby?" Taehyung asked cutely.

"Don't call me that!" Jungkook said in an annoyed tone.

"And you smell awful. I just don't want to sleep with you, now stop talking and let me sleep." Jungkook said, closing his eyes right after.

At exactly 4 in the morning, Jungkook woke up craving some food again. He decided to go and check if there was anything in the kitchen that could calm his cravings. He opened the freezer and saw that there was ice cream. He suddenly felt like eating melted ice cream, so he took it out and waited for it to melt.

" Good thing my mom bought ice cream." He said to himself.

The ice cream was taking pretty long to melt, so he decided to just leave it there for the morning and go to sleep,

Jungkook woke up when he felt some soft lips kissing his cheeks.

"What the--" he said and stood up.

"What are you doing this again?! Were you trying to touch me?!" Jungkook said holding his body.

"Aigoo. Baby. Stop that, it doesn't suit you. I already touched you. I even kissed every part of--"

"Stop!" Jungkook said, cheeks flushed red in embarrassment.

"Stop acting like you don't remember what happened between us a month ago. Wait, today counts as the first month right--"