Chapter 2

FUCK! I say as my alarm wakes me up its 6:30 and i have school! I get out of bed and go into my bathroom. I come out and get dressed grab my keys and purse and walke out! 

MOM! does sis need a ride? 

No she rode with charlie!

OK? Who is charlie? hmmm

I walk out the house and get in my car and head to school!

As i pull up to the school i see Lauren! 

Hey Kim!

Hey Lauren!

Do you want to go to my part tonight?

Sure where at? 

My house its at 7?

Ya ill be there! 

Ok! good ill text you the directions later! I gtg off to class see ou later kim!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I make throw the first 2 block perfectly fine untill i bumped in to Rachel! The head Bitch of the school! 

Rachel is a blonde hair blue eye kinda girl! Shes they type of country girl! Shes stuck up and full of her self! She is head cheerleader and I think shes dateing Kyler? She bumped into me and decide to scream at me? O Hell no thats not how it works! I told her she need to go shouve a tampon up her ass and leave me the hell alone and i walked away! 

Today hasnt been a good day! i wonder will the party change that? I still have 2 moe classes and lunch! 

As im walking to lunch i see Lauren and i walk over to her! Shes talking to some girl about her party! In stead of intrupting i just go eat by my self.

After lunch i have Math! Kill me know! We have some stupid ass people in that damn class! We didnt learn anything! Our teacher gave up and sat her desk! she put numbers on the board and we have to do the pages out selves! Like i know how to do this shit !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im at home to getting dressed for laurens party! Im Wearing some boots with some shorts and my neon green tank with my neon Pink shirt! my make uo is done and y hair is straight! i grab my keys tell my mom im gone and walk out!

I pull up to her house its not that big but when you go in the inside its huge! She greets me at the door! Everyone is here! As im walking around looking at all the drunk people all over the place i couldnt help but laugh cause there are trying to dance to im sexy and i know it !

Know ive been here sinces 8 and its getting really boreing! 

Im walking throw the hall way and all of a sudden some hands grab me and push me to the wall! It was Chase!

Get off of me your dumb fuck!

Baby dont be like that!

GET THE FUCK OFF!

HE pushes me in a room and throws me on a bed! He holds me there and starts takeing off my clothes!    

All im doing is screaming and saying get off of me! And then all of a sudden this guy comes in screaming what the hell are you doing to her? He pushes Chase off of me and starts beating the crap out of him! All i could do was run out crying!

HEY guys! this is my second chapter! what do you think about it so far!? Well yall are about to lean some juciy stuff out about Kim and her past! Keep reading and tell me what you think!! Peace ~Kim!