Chapter 1

Hey! My name is Kim and im 16! I just moved here from Florda! 

Well Kim its nice to meet you! Ms. Clark say. Now take a sit by lauren! Lauren raise your hand

A gurl with blondish red hair rised her had.

Hey! i said as i sat down! 

Hey! im Lauren do you have your schedual?

Yes its right here!

As lauren looks at she realizes that have two more classes together. I have pe and histroy also with you! I think we can become great friends!

 As lauren turns to back around i get out my pin and paper and start taking notes.

FINALY! the bell rings to go to my next class. I walk out trying to find Biology! As im walking down the hall way this boy bumps into me!

Im sorry he says and keeps walking!

Who is that? I think to my self! Hes muscluer and has black flippy hair! He has gorgeous blue yes! If only i knew who he was! 

I pick up my stuff and keep walking! Finaly i find my class and walk in! 

Well i see you finaly got here! Everyone this is Kim! Shes new here! Im Mrs, Akins! Take aa sit by Jaimi! Jaimi raise you hand!

HI! Im Jaimi! Can i see you schedual?

Sure!

I have History with you!

So does some girl name Lauren! 

Ahh i know her she's pretty cool! This is Anissa! We are best friends! Your welcome to join us any time

Thankz! and i start takeing note!

Its 11:13 And im walking to History! i found that class easly! 

Hi! Everyone this is Kimberly! 

I go by Kim!

O well im Coach Jones! im a football Coach well take a sit by lauren!

Hey again!

Hey!

Do you know when we have lunch? 

We have C lunch.

O ok thankz!

As im sitting here writring down note "He" walks in

I lean over to lauren and ask her does she know who he is?

Him! thats Kyler! Hes a football player! 

Hey coach! Sorry im late! 

yaya sit down kyler!

We finsh up takeing notes and the bell rings for lunch!

Kim come sit with me!

Ok i walk over to this big table with some girls sittin there! Lauren introduces me!

 There is: Tiffany- Shes got long dirty blond hair and hazel eyes! Shes the "ghetto" One of the group.

Kirstin- She has black hair with hot pink tips! She has blue eyes too

Twins Alex and Anna! Alex has dirty blonde hair with hazle yes! She plays Softball and Volleyball and Basketball! Anna had brown hair with brown eyes she plays tennis.

they all say hey!

I learn that anna has a crazy laugh lol 

I have one more block to go to and i pray ist over fast cause i have volleyball try outs after school! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School is finaly over! I change and get into my volleyball stuff! As im walking out i bump in to Kyler! He is with some guy name Chase? They are bot H-O-T! Well i walk into the guy and start trying out!

Its 5:30 and im walking out to my car! I read my text! My sister Bella has already got a ride with her new friend! Gosh i hate how she makes friends so fast! I get in my car and turn the radio on and head home! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pull into my drive way! Walk in the house " Im home" 

OK hunny foods on the table!

Thankz mom! I walk into the kitchen and grab some food and go up stairs and get out my laptop! I get on facebook as always! I have 10 new friend request! Lauren, Alex , Anna, Tiffany, Jaimi, and Anissa! then there is Kyler and Chase!

i accept them and get off and then i take my plate to the kitchen and walk back up to my room and go to bed!

HEY! Im Kim and this is my new book! I think your gonna like it! alot of secrets come out in this book and its crazy how they all happen! I hope you like it! More chapters are comeing soon! Peace and love ~KIm~