-10-

I open my eyes and I found that I still in this wonderful room. So , it's not a dream but it was really happening. I rubbed my eyes as I get up from my bed and went inside the bathroom. When I reached the bathroom , it was all pink in colour. He know everything about girl I thought.

After I've done with my shower , I went out of the bathroom. I just remember that all the clother are in the other room. How could I get out of this room I mumbled.

"Great. Only using towel to cover my body and get out of this room just like this ?! Hmp!" I said and sighed loudly.

While I was thinking a way to get my clothes , my phone rang. I picked it up but no one answered my greeting so I think he or she might dialed the wrong numbers. As I was about to ended the call , the caller said something to me.

"You can't run away from us. It doesn't mean that you're safe with him."

I was shocked. I ended the call immediately and throw my phone towards my bed.

The wall slidely opened and I saw Jimin standing in front of the wall waiting for the wall opened by itself. Once he saw me , he turn around.

"Yahh , go and get your clothes." he said with a shaking voice.

I take the remote and walk out of the room and press the red button. I went inside the room and quickly press it once again to close it.

I sighed and look around the room to search for a dress for me to wear. A red coloured dress attract my attention so I take it and decide to wear it.

I looked at myself in the mirror , the red dress just end up above my knee and it was surely a fit dress as I can see the shape of my own body while wearing it.

"Perfect." I said and walk out the room.

I saw him leaning on the wall and look outside the window. I approached him and touch his shoulder cause him to turn around.

"Beautiful." he said and stare at me. He looked deeply into my eyes and I do the same thing as him but it just for a while until he back to reality then start to avoid my eyes.

"Did you see the mirror on the wall inside your room ?"

"Uhhh ? Hmmmp....yes ?"  I said in confusion.

"Actually you can just pushed that mirror and it will lead you to the other room."

I glare at him. "Why don't you tell me before ? Are you trying to tease me ? Am I a toy that you can play with ?"

I walk towards the door and open it. I startled to see 4 of them was standing there. I ignore them and they give me way to walk then 2 of them start to follow me from behind. I walking down the stairs and went to the kitchen. As I reached the kitchen , everything was already prepared perfectly. The maids bow at me when they see me and I smile at them.

"Good morning , ma'am." they said together. I walk approached the table and one of the bodyguard pull out the chair for me to sit.

"Enjoy your breakfast, ma'am." they said and I start to enjoy my breakfast.

"How about you guys ?" I asked.

"Ma'am. We will eat later." the bodyguard on my left side told me.

"Let's eat with me then."

"We can't ma'am" they said together.

"Who is your ma'am ?"

"You"

"Then ?" I looked at them and asked them to sit once again but then he comes.