2 YEAS AGO

"It’s boring here guys! Can’t we go out to have some fun?" I called Nick and Ally cause everyone in the house is out except for me!

"Me too! I'm so over with my parents who keep on yelling at me!" Ally said 

"Well... where do you wanna girls wanna go?" Nick asked

"Ikaw na bahala jan, your an expert in that!" Ally said

"How about the bar your brother owns? So we can have free drinks and free pass?" I suggest

"SMART one Kritch!" Ally shouted

"Ok, I'll pick you up girls at.... 9? Is that cool?" Nick asked,

"Yeah! Still have 2 hours to prepare" Ally said

"Ok see you guys later" I hung up.

Ugh! Mom and Dad had a date my brothers is out w/ friends and me! Alone! so I decided to go out and have some fun for myself!

I opened my closet to find a dress that I could wear tonight, My eye found a red velvet cocktail with a lining of black mahogany along the sides on the hips with it. I really like it cause that dress can show all the perfect curves of my body.

I run to the bathroom to take a hot and nice shower, after cleaning every inch of my body I wrapped my self with the clean towel and head out to my bed.

I comb my hair and get dressed; I don't know if I should tie my hair or let it loose

.

.

Let loose! I look HOTTER that way.

I put on some eyeshadow, blush-on, lip gloss and a mascara. I didn't bother waering heavy make-up cause even with out it I'm Hot! After a couple of minutes Nick picked me up with Ally then we go striaght to his brothers bar.

The bar was so crowded but we luckily found a table (it's V.I.P because of Nick) I never thought that their bar is so famous. Nick left us for awhile to get us some drink,

"Kritch! Lets dance" Ally whispered in my ear

"Sure thing!" we made our way to the dance floor and dance!

DANG WE'RE HOT! 

I can feel all the boys eyes are on us!

Keep on staring assholes! You can never touch me! After dancing like there's no tomorrow we both sit down for awhil.

"Girls you look hot there! I can see all the boys staring with passion for both of you!" Nick said while handing out our drinks

"Well.... we are hot and just let them stare! We’re off limits!" Ally said

I was really having a good time when I saw my brother--- yeah the one I love------ making out I think?

What is he doig here?

How come of all the bar he's here?! and He's.... enjoying himself with someone...

I was satring at them as he kiss the girl passionately, di ko na kaya to! I went out to have some fun! Not to see them making out!

I stood up and went to the dance floor and dance; I'm going to let it all out!

THE HELL KRITCH YOU ARE REALLY STUPID FOR FALLING INLOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER!

Suddenly I felt a hand on my thights but I didn't care so I let him. His hands start to move from my thight to my ass. I was just about to protest when......

I turn arround and saw Nick punch the guy

"What the hell Nick!?" I shouted at him, he grabbed my wrist "Lets talk!" he dragged me to the corner where no one can see us.

"Anong problema mo?" tanong ko

"IKAW! ANO BA NAMAN KRITCH! THAT GUY WAS ABOUT TO GET YOU LAID!" sinigawan pa ko ni gago!

"I can handle myself Nick! And I wouldn't let him! Kahit babae ako malakas ako" pinakita ko sakanya ung kamao ko

"Malakas pala ha....." Nick suddenly locked me up by his stong slender arms. I am in between the wall and him. "N-nick.....W-what are you doing?" tanong ko habang humihinga ng malalim

"I'll test you" nag grin sya then, HE KISSED me passionately on the lips. What the hell is he doing?

I tried to struggle but he's to strong and I'm drunk I don't have much power. Then he breaks away "See! You can't even push me away!" he keeps on staring at me. When I got myself together I push him away!

"WHAT THE HELL NICK!?" I shouted at him "a=Sre you out of your mind? Kissing your best friend!? If you’re mad at me tell me! D-don't do stuff that aren't neccesary!" nakakainis talaga tong si Nick!

"How can you be so stupid?" sabi nya, napalingon ako "what-----" di ko na natapos kasi si Nick sumabat agad "I've been inlove w/ you since high school! I hid it cause I don't want to loose you! but now.... I just can't stay silent! I LOVE YOU kritch!" I couldn't find my voice, it's like I lost them for the time being......

"N-nick....."

*DING DONG*

I opened my eyes and saw my ceilling. A dream? The fuck! Akala ko totoo na!

*DING DONG*

Ano ba naman tong si Vince! Kanina di namamansin tas ngayon... Alam kong sya yan kasi nga mag kapit nahay lang kami diba?

So I stood up and open my door.

.

.

OH SHIT!

"Hey Kritch, can we talk?" malambing na tanong ni Nick

I gulp, oh shit!

"N-nick...." THE HELL! DID MY NIGHTMARE COME TRUE?

SAWAS NAKAPAG UD NARIN!

GUYS SORRY ANG TAGAL... SUPER PAGOD LANG TALAGA PAG UWI KASI NAMAN ANG LAYO NG SCHOOL KO :((

BAKA MATAGALAN ULE AKO BAKA NEXT WEEK NA KO MAKAPAG UD..

SUPPORT ME GUYS! COMMENTS NYO PLEASE! i NEED THEM!

PA VOTE NARIN SIGE NA MGA GWAPO AT MAGAGANDA!

MARAMING SALAMAT!