He then wrapped the head up in a white sheet and left it on the table. Connor walked out of the trailer, the duffel bag slung over his shoulder, and locked it before making his way to the town square.

Connor stopped in front of the Mystic Grill, watching as the Gilbert boy bustled around the small diner. The hunter knew that the only way to get to the vampires in the town now was to target their supposed friends. He knew that they had a misguided notion of heroism and that Jeremy truly believed that they would save him if they had to.

The hunter walked quickly behind the diner and checked the back door, thankful that it was already unlocked. He slipped in and found his way to the backroom, placing himself out of sight as he heard the door that lead into the diner open.

Connor saw Jeremy Gilbert organizing some dishes and decided to drop something, making some noise and rousing the suspicion of the boy. Sure enough, Jeremy looked around to investigate and it's then that Connor revealed himself with a knife to the boy's throat.

"Do I have your attention now?" He asked mockingly as Jeremy stiffened. The boy hesitated for a second before he nodded slowly. Connor hummed. "Good. Then let's talk about vampires."

~~~

"Ok, now that we got rid of that dimwit, what's the real plan?" Damon Salvatore asked as he watched the Original family.

Erikah was the first to answer. "Well, we know he won't leave Mystic Falls, he has to complete his tattoo."

"Yeah but he can do that anywhere." Damon interrupted and she turned a glare onto him.

"But the Five were specifically created to kill my family." She explained and Damon hummed. "With all of us here he won't leave."

"I don't think we should wake Silas." Kol said aloud, a glass of bourbon in one hand and the other slung around Bonnie's shoulders. "Every witch we've encountered that knows about him says that he'll end the supernatural world."

"But," Erikah paused, "people will never stop trying to get the cure. I say we gather everything and get it ourselves. That way we have the cure—we can make sure Silas stays put, or we could kill him—and it cannot be used against us."

"I agree with my sister." Kol said and directed a smile towards the younger blonde.

Damon rolled his eyes. "You always agree with her, she's your sister."

"I didn't agree with her about you." Kol fired back and Damon stepped forward towards him. He felt a light touch on his arm and turned to see Erikah looking at him, her lips set into a straight line. She shook her head slightly and removed her hand from his skin.

"Hey!" Caroline yelled to get their attention as she stepped in the middle of the room. "We need to split up and gather everything we may need." The blonde turned and observed everyone in the room. Damon could practically see the wheels turning in her head as she formulated her plan. "Rebekah and Stefan will go together to go find the Sword of Alexander, Niklaus will go recover the other four swords, and since we need more information on this Silas, Kat and Elijah will go find some."

The room was silent as everyone watched the blonde, all seemingly agreeing with her. Bonnie stepped forward slightly. "The creepy professor at Whitmore offered to teach some kind of magic, I'll find out what I can from him."

Katherine looked at the witch in confusion. "Does he not know you're a witch?"

"He does, I just told him that I'm not practicing right now." Bonnie replied, earning a smirk from the doppelgänger.