~Sheo~ Times Wasting

Shailene POV:

I wake up the next morning tired. I take a quick shower. I put on a Coral Pink Chiffon High Low Hi Lo Dress, Beige Summer Strappy Platforms High Heels, and sunglasses. I am suppose to be doing a photo shoot today. So I put on a little bit of make up. I know the my make up artist, Terrence won't mind. He is like my best friend. He is gay and I don't mind at all.

I walk outside and get into my electric blue Lamborghini Aventador. It takes a 10 minute drive. I walk into the building rushing a bit.

I see Terrence.

"Terry!" I exclaim.

"Shai! Come on. You look great already."

"Thank you!"

"Neil called Julia. They are auditioning the last guy today. You have to be there at 2."

"What! That's in an hour!"

"I know. That's why they are only taking a few photos."

"Alright."

I walk into the room. Carlos claps his hands.

"There's our Shailene!"

"Sorry Carlos."

"It's okay Shai! Just get to the posing."

------Page Break------

After 20 minute photo session. I take off my heels and scurry to Terrence.

"Terry do you have--" I start but I stop.

He is already holding out Beige Christian Louboutin Louis Silver Spikes High Top Sneakers.

"I found them in the wardrobe and thought they would look fabulous with that dress." He says.

"Thank you."

"Oh don't mention it Shai. Just go get to that studio!"

"Bye!"

I run out to my car and minutes later I am at the studio building. I get in the elevator and run into the studio.

I see Neil, Veronica, and a tall man.

"Neil, Veronica. I am so sorry. I was with Carlos and we were having a photo shoot." I say.

"It's okay Shailene. Terrence told us." Neil says.

I nod and smile.

"Shai, we would like you to meet Theo. Theo, this is Shailene." Neil says.

"Or Shai." I say.

We shake hands.

"Okay, so we want you guys to start at the chasm seen. Here." Veronica says handing us both a script. I grab them and hand one to Theo.

"But first. Get to know each other a bit. I'll be right back." Neil says.

I look at Theo.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi." I say.

"Shailene, Shai." He says and I can hear a British accent in his voice.

"British, are we?" I ask smirking.

"Oh yes." He says smiling.

"What part?"

"Oxford, United Kingdom. Where are you from?"

"Simi Valley, California."

Neil runs back in.

"Alright let's begin. Theo, you don't have to take off your shirt for this scene but if you would that would be more, you know, realistic." Veronica says.