Chapter 40

Travis and I ran though the arcade, laughing and racing against each other. We were having contest to see would win the most tickets, so far, I'm in the lead. Surprise.
We sat down at a table, snacking on some candy and pizza. I rested my head on the cushion seat, sighing.
"Tired?" Travis asked,
"Yeah, super sleepy." I yawned.
"You want to leave?"
"Naw, I want to bet you first." I chuckled, taking a other slice of the juicy pizza.
"All right, I'll be right back, I'm going to use the restroom." Travis got up and walked towards the restroom as I pulled out my phone, checking Instagram.

A few moments later, Travis came back, sitting back down. He looked suspicious, like he looking for someone. I just shrugged it off, "ready for round 2?" I questioned, grinning.
"Exactly, I want to head home." Travis told me.
I slowly sat back down, confused.
"Why?"
"I'm just not having fun, your too boring." Travis shrugged. My stomach twisted into knots. Boring?
"What?" I asked, hurt.
"Are you dumb? I said, 'your too boring.'" Travis asked rudely.
"I'm so confused." I whispered, shocked.
Travis never acted like this, not to me. I didn't know what was going on.
"Ah, never. Screw this, I'm leaving. What a waste of time." Travis stormed off, shoving his hands into his jean pockets, leaving me shocked. My eyes welled with tears, I didn't understand.
Travis brain just switched to 'good guy' to 'let's be the rudest person we can be.'
Did I do something wrong?
What happened?
What changed his mind?
I asked myself, wiping my tears away.
I shook my head roughly and grabbed my stuff, leaving the pizza behind.
Screw him, I don't need some rude, stupid, butthole, little assh-
I bumped into a hard chest, a pair of arms wrapped around me.
"Y/N?! What you doing?" Travis asked above me, stepping back. He looked at me, confused and his face full of concern.
Why is he back?
I scowled, "I thought I was too boring." I snapped, making him finch.
"Y/N.. what are you talking about." He looked at me sadly.
"Were you crying?" He asked, grabbing my shoulders. I jerked back, shoulder pushing him out of the way.
"I don't know what I did wrong!" Travis voice yelled before I walked out of the arcade.
Why is he acting like this.
Why did say all those rude things then brush them off like it was nothing?!
My brain was fogged with confusion and a hurting heart.
I stood outside, looking up at the sky.
"Hey Y/N." A voice purred behind me.
I spun around, looking around.
A girl with long purple like hair and black ears. She looked like trouble.
She walked towards me, her yellow eyes looking at me mischievously.
"Who are you?" I demanded.
"Names Michi." She looked at her nails. Her voice was squeaky and high pitched, it hurt my ears.
"How do you know me?" I asked slowly.
"Your the new girl that hangs out with the group with.." she gagged, "Aphmau."
"Ok, why are you here then?" I asked, crossing my arms.
She looked up, "Stay away from Travis, he's mine." She demanded.
"He's my friend, and he never mentioned you."
She looked hurt for a second, then went back to her tough face.
"He doesn't care about you, why do you think he left you?"
"How do you know that?" I was starting to get mad.
"Travis texted me about the plan before you guys came here, telling me that he was going to leave you. I just wanted tell you to back off." She grinned.
I felt like I got punched in the stomach. My head spun.
"Ta-Ta!" Michi called, walking away.
Once again, I was left away, confused, hurt, and crying.

-Hello! I cosplayed as Michi in 6th grade for school. She's my favorite! :3 Love you all!-