Chapter 19

I quietly jumped up and down as Travis asked our waiter for the dessert meal. I could hardly keep my huge grin off my face. Travis looked over at me with worry in his eyes. He laughed and said, "calm down Y/N. It's just dessert." I glared at him and rolled my eyes, he smirked and laughed again. "I know what ice cream you want," he said, still smirking. I stared into his neon green eyes and smiled. I was challenging him to a staring contest, we did this when we were little. I would always get trapped in his memorizing, neon eyes. I didn't look away from his eyes, but I felt his hand slowly creep to my hand. His eyes danced with excitement, as he slowly continued creeping towards my hand. You dumbegg! I quickly moved my hand and before I knew it. My hand was trapped in between his hand. My face heated and my eyes watered. I blink, rubbing my eyes with one of my hands. Travis smiled in triumphant.
"Dang it! You win, I guess, so what is my favorite ice cream?" I questioned him. He looked up at the ceiling, tapping his finger to his chin. I laughed at his playfulness, as he looked like he got his answer.
"Strawberry ice cream with white chocolate chips!" He smiled childly. I gasped at him, in shock.
"How did you know?" I asked, still in shock. He smile innocently,
"Our first hangout when we were kids. We went to the ice cream shop, and I remember you telling me that it was your favorite." He explained. I looked at him, and gasped. "You have a good brain." I joked. The waiter came back with out menus, putting on it front of me and in front of Travis. I picked it up quickly and looked thought, tho I knew what I was getting. I looked at my hand, still holding onto Travis hand. I smiled to myself and continued looking though the menu.