Chapter 34

I felt a hand on my shoulder and shake me lightly. I barely opened my eyes and saw that it was night and a pair of green eyes looking at me.
I smiled lightly and groaned, rubbing my eyes.
"Where are me?" I groaned, trying to open my eyes.
"The beach sleepy head." He chuckled.
I finally was able to open my eyes fully and get up, the beautiful colors on the sky were replaced with black and blue sky. I got out of the car and we headed to the beach area. We interwove our hands together as we walked down a wooden dock with light shining on the side. High palm trees were all around the dock. The moon was high in the sky, filling the night with light.
We got to the sand and my toes dug into the sand. We both took off our sandals and put them into a bag that Travis was carrying.
"Why are me here? At night?" I asked, looking at Travis.
"Pfft, why not? Plus, I wanted to see you in a bikini." He winked.
"Ha ha. I'm not wearing a bikini, I'm wearing a one piece."
"Why not??" He groaned.
"Because, your a pervert." I glared.
We put our stuff down at the bay, close to where the water hits. He took his shirt to display his abs, and muscle.
"Like what you see?" He wiggled his eyebrows.
I rolled my eyes and took my dress off. His eyes quickly zoned in on my body.
"Like what you see?" I mocked.
He quickly shook his head, his face turning bright red.
"Come on you baby, lets go!"